+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PGD evaluation from institute

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have certificate and according to WES equivalent to four years bachelor degeee...moreover also I have PGD diploma which I still not evaluated and institute is not in WES list...I want points for two or more certificates therefore looking for evaluation of PGD diploma by IQAS or by CES...
so you haven’t had your certificate assessed by WES to know you will get 4 year bachelors. You are assuming you will get 4 year equivalend’y. ECAs take a long time so pick one and move forward. I believe IQAS is difficult to even submit right now because of backlogs and take months. Choose one and submit.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
No no no I m. It asuming...I has certificate by WES and according to this certificate four years bachelor degree now I want to evaluate another certificate by Wes or IQAS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I mean I m not assuming...I have Wes certificate
So you aren’t eligible for Express Entry with 67 points. You can’t create a profile. The only way to be eligible is to send in your certificate ASAP to IQAS Or CES so pick one. Try to improve your language scores.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
So you aren’t eligible for Express Entry with 67 points. You can’t create a profile. The only way to be eligible is to send in your certificate ASAP to IQAS Or CES so pick one. Try to improve your language scores.
U mean ECA should be from only one body? I have Ielts and well as Wes...y I can’t create profile?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
U mean ECA should be from only one body? I have Ielts and well as Wes...y I can’t create profile?
If you only have 67 points you aren't even eligible for express entry. You can't create a profile until your score is above 68. To be eligible you need higher language scores and/or that your certificate is assessed as a diploma. ECA can be from different bodies so get the certificate assessed ASAP.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
If you only have 67 points you aren't even eligible for express entry. You can't create a profile until your score is above 68. To be eligible you need higher language scores and/or that your certificate is assessed as a diploma. ECA can be from different bodies so get the certificate assessed ASAP.
Where mentioned that score should be greater than 68? My certificate is already assessed. I think u r somehow confused...

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Where mentioned that score should be greater than 68? My certificate is already assessed. I think u r somehow confused...
Since you know what you are doing then I will stop answering. You say your certificate is assessed by an ECA so I don't understand why you are asking all these questions about assessments then. To be eligible for Express Entry you need at least 67 points. You say you have that so you are eligible to submit a profile. All the best.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Since you know what you are doing then I will stop answering. You say your certificate is assessed by an ECA so I don't understand why you are asking all these questions about assessments then. To be eligible for Express Entry you need at least 67 points. You say you have that so you are eligible to submit a profile. All the best.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
My simple question was that I have one assessment from WES of four years Canadian degree, I have now another certificate and I want to also assess that certificate but WES is not accepted so I have to follow IQAS or CES, is it possible to claim as two or more degree? One assessment for one certificate from WES and 2nd assessment for another certificate is from CES? Now u understand my question?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My simple question was that I have one assessment from WES of four years Canadian degree, I have now another certificate and I want to also assess that certificate but WES is not accepted so I have to follow IQAS or CES, is it possible to claim as two or more degree? One assessment for one certificate from WES and 2nd assessment for another certificate is from CES? Now u understand my question?
You can get the second assessed by CES. Whether it is accepted as a diploma/certificate to increase your CRS score will not be known until submission and review by CES. As I have mentioned several times, I don’t know if they will even review a certificate from your accounting association. Good luck.

gracemill

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2016
Doc's Request.
upfront
AOR Received.
21-03-2016
IELTS Request
upfront
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-07-2016
Hello All,

Asking for a friend.

She has an OND and HND from two(2) different polytechnics. She sent both in to WES for evaluation. The ECA report came back with three year diploma and one year post grad certificate canadian equivalency. On the report it mentions only the name of the second institution and which is where she obtained the HND. How will she go about this in her EE profile? Should she mention the institution where she obtained the OND. Her confusion is that this isn't on the ECA report.

Appreciate all your Inputs.

Oct 21, 2020
I have certificate and according to WES equivalent to four years bachelor degeee...moreover also I have PGD diploma which I still not evaluated and institute is not in WES list...I want points for two or more certificates therefore looking for evaluation of PGD diploma by IQAS or by CES...
What is your query, keep it simple and keep it short. For ACCA affiliation and membership you will get an equivalency of 4 years bachelors from WES. If you have advance diploma in Accounting for Business from ACCA after completion of F Level exams then WES will give you an extra 3 Year Bachelor. So you can claim 2 or more category.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
What is your query, keep it simple and keep it short. For ACCA affiliation and membership you will get an equivalency of 4 years bachelors from WES. If you have advance diploma in Accounting for Business from ACCA after completion of F Level exams then WES will give you an extra 3 Year Bachelor. So you can claim 2 or more category.
do u know icpap? they are awarding pgd based on exemption...is pgd from icpap acceptable?