+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG or MS (Chances)

venkivivek

Oct 12, 2013
Guys,
I have completed my UG in Electronics, I wanna pursue my Higher education in Canada. I have 14 backlogs and i'm not sure if i could get an admission. Pls let me know if there is any possibility for MS. Also if MS not possible, is it advisable to opt PG diploma courses. What will be the chances of getting a job after completion outside canada.
Thanks in advance

Kanwarvir

Jun 8, 2013
IELTS Request
O-8 (R-8.5, S-7, W-8, L-9)
You won't get admission in MS for sure. They usually don't accept more than 5 backlogs.
Even for a diploma, they won't admit someone with more than 10-12 backlogs. You can try your luck at that but it would surely have a negative impact during your visa processing.

venkivivek

Oct 12, 2013
Kanwarvir said:
You won't get admission in MS for sure. They usually don't accept more than 5 backlogs.
Even for a diploma, they won't admit someone with more than 10-12 backlogs. You can try your luck at that but it would surely have a negative impact during your visa processing.
What is the value for PG diploma courses in canada... What value will it have if i return to india!!!

fai_saudagar

Jul 18, 2013
PG Diploma are designed and structured very specifically as per canadian job market requirement. Doing a PG Diploma is wise if and only if you are planning to work in Canada itself.