+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pg health informatics T402- George brown college

Ashleyonyx

Jul 7, 2018
I have Called them, they said they have a lot of applications they are reviewing that's why..they still have batches of 2018 intake applications they are reviewing

Drdia

Jul 7, 2018
I have Called them, they said they have a lot of applications they are reviewing that's why..they still have batches of 2018 intake applications they are reviewing
i hav also mailed them nd they said may be we get response in earlySeptember

R_k

Jun 30, 2018
Has anyone started Health informatics course at George Brown?
I am an international applicant from India( without PR) and looking forward to applying to it.

I am looking for some genuine reviews about it.

Shirley@any

Sep 20, 2018
Hi,

This is varsha from india, I have applied for graduate certificate in health informatics at gbc for sept'18 intake. I saw in the college website that this program may not be eligible for a post graduate work permit(pgwp) any current students or alumni of that course please clarify my doubt :/
Hi Varsha,
Is this program eligible for pgwp?

DrNeha2205

Sep 21, 2018
Hi,

This is varsha from india, I have applied for graduate certificate in health informatics at gbc for sept'18 intake. I saw in the college website that this program may not be eligible for a post graduate work permit(pgwp) any current students or alumni of that course please clarify my doubt :/
Hi I am a bds graduate from India .Is health informatics a good course compared to MPH?

Shirley@any

Sep 20, 2018
I
Hi,
Is this courses applicable for PGWP-work permit?
Did u hire a consultant to apply or u did by your own?
Thanks
Hi,
In the IRCC website it's given that George Brown college offers programs eligible for PGWP.
I applied through consultant.

maxevans4

Sep 11, 2018
Hi.
Congrats!
I accepted the offer.
I know this post is a little old but I'd like to ask, what's the exact total cost of this Health Informatics PG program for international students based on your offer? Would really appreciate if you could answer my inquiry. Thanks in anticipation.