+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG diploma in project management

asif09

Jul 29, 2017
I've completed my BSc in Petroleum & Mining Eng.I want to complete PGD in project management in Cambrian college. Can anyone plz help me to write my study plan?

regards,
shah mokhdum rahman
asifshah.asif2@gmail.com

exd

Feb 5, 2016
I've completed my BSc in Petroleum & Mining Eng.I want to complete PGD in project management in Cambrian college. Can anyone plz help me to write my study plan?

regards,
shah mokhdum rahman
asifshah.asif2@gmail.com
please be specific and specify what kind of help you need ?

if you need samples then there are couple of sop you can find here, else you can google it

asif09

Jul 29, 2017
Study Plan

Dear visa officer,

The purpose of this letter is to explain my study plan while studying in Canada. As part of visa application process, I understand that a study plan is potential for my further success.

Objective

To pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management in Canada.

Background

As a developing country, there are a lot of development projects are running in Bangladesh. Government of Bangladesh will run more developing projects in near future. It has aroused my intense interest in Project Management. So this leads to a greater demand in Bangladesh labor market on professionals that equipped with the advanced knowledge on Project Management and the relevant skills, as well as the skills and techniques to successfully plan, implement, manage and evaluate projects. I strongly believe that the Project Management will be one of the most prosperous professions in Bangladesh in the near future.

I've completed B.Sc in Petroleum & Mining Engineering. For the development of the energy, petroleum & mineral resource sector of Bangladesh, government has started various development projects. In order to pursue a better career, I need to continue my study on Project Management.

My choice of studying in Canada

Compared with the one holding a Post Graduate Diploma degree from a Bangladeshi university, a graduate holding a same degree from a western country is much more competitive in Bangladesh’s labor market. In that case, the experience of study abroad and holding a foreign Degree can undoubtedly keep me competitive and help me find a better job in Bangladesh.

Without a doubt, there are many challenges for studying abroad. It is very different in culture and language between Bangladesh and western countries. It will be more expensive to study abroad than in Bangladesh. I have to leave my parents and county to fly to a distant county. However, I consider studying abroad as good investment for my future & career.

Comparing with other western countries, Canada has a more peaceful and harmonious environment for studying and it is rich in educational resources. In addition, the expenditure of studying in Canada is much lower particularly in recent years.

The reason for my choosing to study Project Management in Cambrian College

To enroll in a Post Graduate Diploma program of colleges in Canada, one needs to have a Bachelor Degree.

However, Cambrian College has a wonderful Project Management Program: one of the top Post Graduate Diploma programs in Canada, which only requires a bachelor degree. Moreover, Cambrian College is one of the Canada's largest, most reputed and highly respected colleges.

Financial Support

My parents have deposited sufficient money for me to study abroad. My mother is a housewife and my father is a service holder, with a total annual income of more than____ .

Return to Bangladesh and Career Objective

Studying abroad will provide me with opportunities to learn advanced knowledge and a better future. After the completion of my study abroad, I will return to Bangladesh to serve my motherland. With the unique study experience abroad and great effort, I confidently believe that I will have a successful and productive career in the Project Management field of Bangladesh in future. In addition, I am a family-oriented boy. I would like to go back Bangladesh to take good care of my parents, who are getting old.

Based on my strong study motive, please trust me that I have the ability to study in Canada. I really hope that you will approve my application and issue a student visa for me to study in Canada. Respectful officer, if I am luck to get the permission to go to Canada to further my study, which I believe is the first step to approach my goal, I will treasure this opportunity, make every effort to improve myself. A sympathetic consideration of my student visa application is requested. Thank you.

_________________ __________________

Date Signature of Applicant

Is it too bad?.........

Reactions: visatest

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Couple points, think this course is a post grad certificate not a post grad diploma degree.

Having completed the course many people would apply to get PM Institute certification which many employers look for in some countries when taking on a PM as well as experience. No idea about your home country

Reactions: asif09

Preet111

Apr 23, 2019
A
Study Plan

Dear visa officer,

The purpose of this letter is to explain my study plan while studying in Canada. As part of visa application process, I understand that a study plan is potential for my further success.

Objective

To pursue a Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management in Canada.

Background

As a developing country, there are a lot of development projects are running in Bangladesh. Government of Bangladesh will run more developing projects in near future. It has aroused my intense interest in Project Management. So this leads to a greater demand in Bangladesh labor market on professionals that equipped with the advanced knowledge on Project Management and the relevant skills, as well as the skills and techniques to successfully plan, implement, manage and evaluate projects. I strongly believe that the Project Management will be one of the most prosperous professions in Bangladesh in the near future.

I've completed B.Sc in Petroleum & Mining Engineering. For the development of the energy, petroleum & mineral resource sector of Bangladesh, government has started various development projects. In order to pursue a better career, I need to continue my study on Project Management.

My choice of studying in Canada

Compared with the one holding a Post Graduate Diploma degree from a Bangladeshi university, a graduate holding a same degree from a western country is much more competitive in Bangladesh’s labor market. In that case, the experience of study abroad and holding a foreign Degree can undoubtedly keep me competitive and help me find a better job in Bangladesh.

Without a doubt, there are many challenges for studying abroad. It is very different in culture and language between Bangladesh and western countries. It will be more expensive to study abroad than in Bangladesh. I have to leave my parents and county to fly to a distant county. However, I consider studying abroad as good investment for my future & career.

Comparing with other western countries, Canada has a more peaceful and harmonious environment for studying and it is rich in educational resources. In addition, the expenditure of studying in Canada is much lower particularly in recent years.

The reason for my choosing to study Project Management in Cambrian College

To enroll in a Post Graduate Diploma program of colleges in Canada, one needs to have a Bachelor Degree.

However, Cambrian College has a wonderful Project Management Program: one of the top Post Graduate Diploma programs in Canada, which only requires a bachelor degree. Moreover, Cambrian College is one of the Canada's largest, most reputed and highly respected colleges.

Financial Support

My parents have deposited sufficient money for me to study abroad. My mother is a housewife and my father is a service holder, with a total annual income of more than____ .

Return to Bangladesh and Career Objective

Studying abroad will provide me with opportunities to learn advanced knowledge and a better future. After the completion of my study abroad, I will return to Bangladesh to serve my motherland. With the unique study experience abroad and great effort, I confidently believe that I will have a successful and productive career in the Project Management field of Bangladesh in future. In addition, I am a family-oriented boy. I would like to go back Bangladesh to take good care of my parents, who are getting old.

Based on my strong study motive, please trust me that I have the ability to study in Canada. I really hope that you will approve my application and issue a student visa for me to study in Canada. Respectful officer, if I am luck to get the permission to go to Canada to further my study, which I believe is the first step to approach my goal, I will treasure this opportunity, make every effort to improve myself. A sympathetic consideration of my student visa application is requested. Thank you.

_________________ __________________

Date Signature of Applicant

Is it too bad?.........
And with IT background ??

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
"I strongly believe that the Project Management will be one of the most prosperous professions in Bangladesh in the near future".
Personally, I would not put in references as to how much money you will make in the future. A bosses head immediately wonders, "is this guy going to get too much of our money?" In other words it is great to be prosperous for yourself; but don't brag about it especially to your management. They may not share your enthusiasm.