+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Diploma in IT..Big data Lambton

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi,

I am Indian ..I have done B.E.Computer Science in 2009...during my diploma before Graduation, I had 1 year drop...However,In the graduation I did not had single ATKT..Its all clear through out...I have around 5.6 years of IT experience. My age is 30...I have applied for Lambton college's clod computing with Big data course in Jan 2016 Intake..which i newly started this year..I got conditional offer letter from college..as yet to give IELTS...I have booked my IELTS for 10th Oct..For Lambton , IELTS score required is 6 band..Hoping to get that..
I wanted to check like, if there is problem in getting Student visa..My consultant told me there are 75% chances of visa acceptance..whereas others are saying you can not go ahead..
I am keen to get into Education and I have tried earlier PR(Express entry ) but you need Canadian Job offer to get maximum points and get PR ...which I don't hold now..
I wanna strongly go ahead with Education ..Please suggest ..Awaiting for genuine and speedy reply for chances of visa in my case..
Thanks a lot in advance :)

gaganpal_2007

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
Hey Hi,

Got ur message in my inbox... Tried to reply but ur inbox is full...

U should go for academic IELTS.... That's the one for applying study permit.... General IELTS is for applying immigration..

Simplesim

Star Member
Jul 11, 2015
Hi,
Thanks for your reply
Yeah I booked Academic exam only..I just wanted to check with this profile what will be chances of visa...and should I apply visa under SPP or General Category...to have more chances of visa approval