+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Diploma in HR - Distance learning from Welingkar

Peaceful

Star Member
May 7, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Hi everyone,

I have got someone with a bachelors in management studies from Mumbai University and a 2 years PG Diploma from Welingkar (distance learning) and I was wondering if it counts as 2 or more degrees in assessment from WES. I have heared of people facing several issues when it comes to WES assessment, so wanted to get some inputs. If WES doesn't recognize it, does ICAS or CES recognize it? Does anyone here have any experience dealing with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...

Leeron1983

Jun 3, 2019
Hi everyone,

I have got someone with a bachelors in management studies from Mumbai University and a 2 years PG Diploma from Welingkar (distance learning) and I was wondering if it counts as 2 or more degrees in assessment from WES. I have heared of people facing several issues when it comes to WES assessment, so wanted to get some inputs. If WES doesn't recognize it, does ICAS or CES recognize it? Does anyone here have any experience dealing with this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you...
Hello,

Could you please tell me if you got to hear from anyone on this. I am in the similar situation and not sure if it's valid through WES

Jun 23, 2019
Hi,

Can you please clarify on the procedure for applying to IQAS as it's a little confusing on the site?
1. Apply on the site
2. Get all documents attested and sealed
3. Mail the documents

Is this correct?

Appreciate your help.

Jun 19, 2021
Hi everyone,

I have completed PGDM(Hybrid) from Welingkar Institute. For ECA, WES doesn't recognize Welingkar college and provided me only a bachelor's degree.
Does IQAS or ICES recognize it? Please anyone here has any experience with this, let me know.
What will be the procedure, time and fees for IQAS?
What will be the procedure, time and fees for ICES?