+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PG Diploma college for Commerce Student.

Pinak

Apr 27, 2014
Hello everyone. I have been going through this amazing forum for the last 2 months and this has definitely shed some light on the somewhat hazy and obtuse PG Diploma scenario. Thank u all!!!

I am a Delhi University student currently aggregating 75% in my Bachelors in Business Economics. I had previously scored 90% and 86% in my class 10th and 12th CBSE Board exams resp.

Now my main focus is to complete my MBA from Canada. But I have realised that in order to pursue my dreams, I have to complete 16 years of prior education. Since the bachelors degree is generally for 3 years here in DU, I am in a great dilemma.

So should I go for a 1 (or possibly 2) year(s) of a good PG diploma course from Canada, get 2 years of required work experience, get a PR there and apply for MBA? I have heard that this is a really cost effective strategy from Edwise International.

If yes, then what are the possible good management PG diploma courses available from GOOD colleges. I do not want to ruin my career by going to some second rung college when my academic credentials can get me to somewhere better!!!

You guys are doing an amazing job! Thank you!

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i guess it has been answered on the international students page.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/good-pg-diploma-college-for-commerce-student-t199969.0.html;msg3083123#msg3083123

cheers.