+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pg courses available in canda

himani_shanu

Nov 4, 2019
hello all,
I am looking for pg courses in Canada . can anyone suggest me which university is good to apply for according to my current status. I have done b.tech in IT with aggregate 76% . my ilets score is 6.5 . can anyone help
me regarding the university requirements and eligibility criteria.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Might help anyone commenting to share the course subject you are thinking of as opposed to someone guessing and whether you have researched city/province that you might want to go to.

himani_shanu

Nov 4, 2019
thanks Bs65.. any good computer science course is welcomed as IAM not much aware about which course is relevant in the industry.
As far as province is concerned IAM looking at Ontario, Edmonton, Montreal, Quebec.

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
hello all,
I am looking for pg courses in Canada . can anyone suggest me which university is good to apply for according to my current status. I have done b.tech in IT with aggregate 76% . my ilets score is 6.5 . can anyone help
me regarding the university requirements and eligibility criteria.
Google website of Seneca college/ Centenial college/Humber college/ George Brown college . All are in Toronto.
Durham college.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
thanks Bs65.. any good computer science course is welcomed as IAM not much aware about which course is relevant in the industry.
As far as province is concerned IAM looking at Ontario, Edmonton, Montreal, Quebec.
You may want to at least start by looking up what the provinces are.:) You need to select a PG program that will teach you new skills, lead to career advancement and make sense based on previous education and work history.