+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL

Aneeljaveed

Jan 27, 2020
I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by subsection 16(1) of the
Immigration and Refugee Protection Act which states:
16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose
of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer
reasonable requires.
Specifically, I have concerns regarding misrepresentation on financial and employment documents you
submitted with your application.

I have received this Letter but i present all genuine documents what i should do and how much chances i can get visa i already gather all documents to send to cic

Reactions: Ylover207

mari.kmedeiros

May 5, 2019
Hire a lawyer to reply to the PFL - that's my advice. You'll need to find ways to prove that the documents are legitimate. A good immigration lawyer will be able to decide what the best response will be.

A PFL is the last opportunity you have before your application is refused. If they are claiming misrepresentation, you might even receive a ban from Canada. So lawyer up! Your response must be as close to perfect so you can revert the agent's decision. Don't read all the panic stories around here in the forum, there's a lot of bad advice and it will only make you feel desperate.

PS: I'm talking from personal experience. I had a PFL and there was A LOT of suggestions around here. The lawyer ended up creating a very very strong file to refute the claims and I got my PR one month later. But I spent 15 days agonizing while reading all PFL stories here. Don't panic. If everything is legitimate, the lawyer will know how to prove that to immigration. And you should be fine.

Reactions: Ylover207

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I already hired a lawyer and respond to cic. how much time it will take more???
It typically takes several months to hear a response after submitting your answer to the PFL letter. However in some cases it can be shorter. Hard to predict.

Aneeljaveed

Jan 27, 2020
In just received this email :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Sao Paulo, Brasil.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Gamze, agent 4299
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

umer_razzaq90

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
In just received this email :

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in Sao Paulo, Brasil.

Because of the specific nature of your enquiry, we invite you to contact them directly in order to:

• Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on ourwebsite.

Once you select the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Gamze, agent 4299
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

Interested to know, how it ended up eventually? Thanks,

Ylover207

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Hire a lawyer to reply to the PFL - that's my advice. You'll need to find ways to prove that the documents are legitimate. A good immigration lawyer will be able to decide what the best response will be.

A PFL is the last opportunity you have before your application is refused. If they are claiming misrepresentation, you might even receive a ban from Canada. So lawyer up! Your response must be as close to perfect so you can revert the agent's decision. Don't read all the panic stories around here in the forum, there's a lot of bad advice and it will only make you feel desperate.

PS: I'm talking from personal experience. I had a PFL and there was A LOT of suggestions around here. The lawyer ended up creating a very very strong file to refute the claims and I got my PR one month later. But I spent 15 days agonizing while reading all PFL stories here. Don't panic. If everything is legitimate, the lawyer will know how to prove that to immigration. And you should be fine.

What was your pfl about ?
And can you share the contact of the lawyer ?
It might help