+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pfl letter

May 31, 2019
Hello sir I applied for my student visa on 2nd April 2019 and on 10th of may my consultants recieved pfl letter regarding me that my embassy fees reciept was already used in past and you mispresent your file so they give me 10 days to response if i cant reply then they give me 5 years of ban or refusal but i paid my embassy fees and on 16 of may my consultants give response to them and resubmit my passport in vfs and i am still waiting . My classes starts from 8 june 2019 but i cant get any response i am in stress that why i got ban i pay my fees

Reactions: Ylover207

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
It can take 30+ days for the visa officers to review documents submitted in response to a PFL letter.

Either your consultants have lied to you and didn't pay fees but submitted an old receipt, or they submitted incorrect documents. I wouldn't be surprised to hear of consultants keeping the fees you paid and then submitting a false receipt to the visa application.

May 31, 2019
But consultants tell me that they applied correct reciept and they tell me that this is fault of vfs not their. Please help me i am in very stress their is not any mistake of me but why i get ban for 5 years sir please help me tell me solution

Reactions: Ylover207

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Have you been banned?

If you've been banned, there is nothing you can do about Canada for five years.

At the cost of thousands of dollars, you can hire a lawyer to try to ask a court in Canada to review the decision. But that will be very expensive and take a long time.

You can try to go to other countries.

May 31, 2019
No i dont banned yet but what you will suggest for only 150 dollars they can give me ban i paid thousands of dollars for gic and collage fees

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It is not the $150 that is causing the ban, but the misrepresentation claimed by using a receipt that was already used. It could have been any documents submitted that the IRCC feels are fraudulent that could cause a proposed ban

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
I totally agree with khp on your application , there's no other explanation for this situation but the consultant you hired use an old receipt . honest mistake or not, it means your consultant is either a crook or incompetent at best , and you will be the one to bear the consequence . what you can do is to got you application detail such as your UCI number and application number from that consultant of yours , fire him or her and contact IRCC immediately . this might save your record with IRCC.

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
If i can apply for australia i have to show or not the ban of canada
why would you apply from Australia? you have already had a hard time applying from your home country and it will be more difficult for you to apply from another one . cos when the VO is processing your application , he or she will take your status in the country where you are applying from into consideration , it means if your study permit application doesn't get approved, would you be able to go back to the country you are applying from legally. most of these applications won't get approved, and not to mention that move will create a huge flag over your record with IRCC that reads this person is trying so hard to get into Canada .