+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PFL for 5669 Schedule A Form

rp596

May 30, 2021
Hello good folks,
I would like your help from some of the experts or people who have seen this before.
We completely missed to disclose that my wife had received a refusal for a student visa few years ago. We misread the question and thought that question was about only Canadian applications.
We have already completed Biometrics, Medical and have received Pre-arrival

I would appreciate your input on this @scylla @Naturgrl @Buletruck @Bryanna
Thank you so much for your help
We have received a request from IRCC stating:

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act.

Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that: “A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

In order to assess your eligibility and admissibilities, an officer has deemed the following as required:

> Schedule A: Please complete a NEW IMM5669 - Schedule A form. Pay special attention to
question #6 d) & e) and provide an explanation of the circumstances.

Last edited:

Tarikla

Star Member
Nov 20, 2023
Just answer truthfully. Send a new IMM5669 as requested, make EXTRA SURE that you haven't missed anything this time, and write a separate letter apologizing for the mistake and explaining that you thought it was only related to Canadian applications. Ensure you follow the PFL instructions about how to send this.

At this point, you can't do much else.

rp596

May 30, 2021
@Tarikla Thank you for your response. Do you know what should be the answer for question 6 e) if I applicant has received a student visa refusal from US in past.

Q: Been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country?