+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

personal interview required by MCE

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys,

I just want to share my experienced early this morning... i just received a phone call from MCE and they request me to have a personal interview. I was surprise because i know and some of the applicant TWP they didnt undergo for an interview.

]here's some question.

What is the exact place of your last job?

your last position?

how many years you work there?

what would you do after you resigned in your last work?

I answered as honest i am... same answer in my docs that i submitted to them

and last is the VO required me to bring a copy of my SSS contribution either from SSS office or print out in SSS online.

those who undergo for personal interview can you give me some tips or advise...i am super nervous.

thanks a to all of you

aynjhel03

Sep 20, 2008
hi leigh we are in the same situation right now i was also scheduled for a personal interview on feb 16 at the canadian embassy manila. i was also told to bring sss actual contribution, employment history and static form. Someone told me that we need to show our family ties during the interview and the questions is more on your personal information. and above all don't forget to PRAY! good luck to us!!!!

aynjhel03

Sep 20, 2008
does the result of our application will be given to us right after our interview? any ideas pls? tnx a lot!!!!

joshana

Jan 29, 2009
hi aynjhel03
i just to ask if what will be your job in canada?when did you have your medicals?thanks and goodluck on your interview!!!

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aynjhel,

At What time you will undergo personal interview? mine is 1130 am. the VO (girl told me to bring only the actual SSS contribution nothing more.And as what I shared my experience the Vo start to interviewed me over the phone. Hope everything will be okay. Yes you are right you have to satisfy the Vo that you're going back to your home country after your 2 years contract. here's my # 09166117161 you may contact me if you been there..so we can chat for what happened.Good luck to both of us.

Thanks

aynjhel03

Sep 20, 2008
you're also scheduled on feb 16? my schedule is at 10:30 so i will be there probably before 10! got ur no! i'll just txt u! Goodluck!!!!

BCguy

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2008
Vancouver British Columbia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
16-03-1976
The SSS contribution is used to verify that you really worked at the job you claimed to work at,Your Country is Famous for FAKE CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENTS along with India and China.Doesnt the Philippines have a place called Recto in Manila where you can buy them for a few bucks????

leigh

Jan 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thnakc BCGUY yes recto is known as fake documents city. Thank for the info...I'm confident enough to show my SSS actual contribution cause its all true.

jhel,

What is the initial of your VO? mine is AAC, it shown above my name in my AOR letter.

@yourservice

Feb 16, 2009
Good luck! Be confident at the interview and be straight forward in answering the questions. Avoid going around the bush - remember KISS (keep it short and simple)