+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal history

Aisha2021

Nov 1, 2021
Hi,
I have a query about filling my personal history after ITA. I went for my four years postgraduate degree in country X. I was on study leave during this study period and I retained my employment status in my country of origin. During my study I made several short visits in semester break from country X to my country of origin.Do I need to mention all these visits to my home country in personal history?

I am mentioning these visits in travel history but not sure what to select as a activity type in personal history? I don't want to choose 'unemployed' during these visits as I was on leave and had employment.

Thanks in advance.

Jehadkh

Apr 9, 2022
Hi,
I have a query about filling my personal history after ITA. I went for my four years postgraduate degree in country X. I was on study leave during this study period and I retained my employment status in my country of origin. During my study I made several short visits in semester break from country X to my country of origin.Do I need to mention all these visits to my home country in personal history?

I am mentioning these visits in travel history but not sure what to select as a activity type in personal history? I don't want to choose 'unemployed' during these visits as I was on leave and had employment.

Thanks in advance.

What did you end up doing?
have you mentioned the short trips and visits in the personal history?