+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History

roshnirajpal

Jan 25, 2019
Hello,

I am not sure as do I have to put all the accurate months for my part time job during my education period,as I did multiple jobs and Idon’t remember When did I do it. Please help!!!
Thank you

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Hello,

I am not sure as do I have to put all the accurate months for my part time job during my education period,as I did multiple jobs and Idon’t remember When did I do it. Please help!!!
Thank you
When you are signing the declaration to apply for the EE process , you thereby confirm all the details you have provided are accurate and you the applicant is solely responsible for the outcomes.

So it's recommended to provide everything accurately and if you still isn't sure you can attach a Letter Of Explanation regarding any concerns which includes the query you posted here about the part time jobs and exact info regarding it

roshnirajpal

Jan 25, 2019
Hello,

I was sick during the term of employment but i was covered under the insurance so in a total of 2 years I worked 16 months and the rest was on medical. Please advise what should i do? i have received my ITA

akeebatra

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
M
Hello,

I was sick during the term of employment but i was covered under the insurance so in a total of 2 years I worked 16 months and the rest was on medical. Please advise what should i do? i have received my ITA
Medical leaves are paid so therefore no need to worry. you are good to go

roshnirajpal

Jan 25, 2019
M

Medical leaves are paid so therefore no need to worry. you are good to go
Another question so I started in July 2019 but took medical from October to February.. then started working again in 2020 February till September 30.. and i had to take another medical leave for my surgery which lasted from September to December - So from 2021 January till now, I have been working with the same company. I showed this on my Work history but it shows me that now I have to provide 2 letters from my company .. what should i do?