+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PERSONAL HISTORY QUESTION REGARDING EXPRESS ENTRY CEC

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I haven't received the ITA yet but I hope to receive it soon.
I have a question regarding Personal history - I read somewhere that we have to provide all the addresses where we have lived.
As an international student, I have lived at a lot of places in the past. But I have same address on my all the pay stubs, transcripts, bank letters, job letter and the address I have provided in my Express entry. But I have different address on my driver's license
(It's from a different city as car insurance is cheap there) and also when I filed for taxes last year and the year before I wrote my old addresses from different cities

My questions are,
1. Is it okay if I just write that one address in the forms or should I provide all the addresses?
2. Is my driver's license's different address gonna be a problem?
3. If you write wrong/incorrect information in this Personal History section by mistake, how likely is this to affect our application?

Your answers would be appreciated.
Thanks

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes, provide all the addresses. I'm doing the same. NO problems.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
taffarel said:
Yes, provide all the addresses. I'm doing the same. NO problems.
Thanks for replying.
Could you please answer all of my questions?
Thanks
+1

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Thanks for replying.
Could you please answer all of my questions?
Thanks
+1
Regarding the address on or driver's license, you can explain that on the 'Explanation letter'.
Provide the correct information, and recheck. Incorrect information can be understood as misrepresentation. Explain on the letter.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
taffarel said:
Regarding the address on or driver's license, you can explain that on the 'Explanation letter'.
Provide the correct information, and recheck. Incorrect information can be understood as misrepresentation. Explain on the letter.
Same here.

While I was a student and while I lived in Canada I used my parents address as my mailing address for all important documents (bank, driving license etc). In my address history I will list where I live and in my LOE explain that I used my parents mailing address for all correspondence. :)

patelyogesh2

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Same here.

While I was a student and while I lived in Canada I used my parents address as my mailing address for all important documents (bank, driving license etc). In my address history I will list where I live and in my LOE explain that I used my parents mailing address for all correspondence. :)
Hey can you please give me sample lines for LOE? I was doing job on one city but have documents with other city.