+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal History...5669 Schedule E

us.toban.2be

Mar 5, 2019
I'm trying to fill out the personal history section of the schedule form. Do I need to include out of country trips (mostly 3 weeks long) or is this only supposed to include more long term situations?

us.toban.2be

Mar 5, 2019
Thank you for your reply! So if I'm adding a section about a leisure trip out of the country of my employment while I'm still employed, in the "Activity type" section do I write "unemployed"?

Imjennah

Star Member
Feb 17, 2019
Yes, for myself I went to Japan for 10 days. So I wrote Unemployed and then as the Activity name I wrote Travelling. Im sure you could write travelling or vacation and the officer will get the idea :)

ghostchovy

Dec 17, 2018
you're technically supposed to write everything in, but my lawyer in reality said that they really only care if its not a short trip or if you enter a country that might be a risk from a political perspective. anyway i'd just be safe and list everything if i were you

us.toban.2be

Mar 5, 2019
I'm also a little confused on which countries I need to get police certificates from. I am a US citizen and lived there my whole life, until I was 20. I then moved to Cambodia for a year and 4 months. After that I moved to Canada where I have lived since. (4 years)
Do I need a police certificate from all three countries?

OutlandeuropePa

Dec 14, 2018
App. Filed.......
29-08-2018
AOR Received.
11-12-2018
File Transfer...
04-01-2019
Med's Request
20-12-2018
Med's Done....
26-12-2018
I'm also a little confused on which countries I need to get police certificates from. I am a US citizen and lived there my whole life, until I was 20. I then moved to Cambodia for a year and 4 months. After that I moved to Canada where I have lived since. (4 years)
Do I need a police certificate from all three countries?
You have to provide police certificates for the countries that you have lived more than 6 months in the last five years and for the country you reside at the moment .
As far as I know.
You can search at www.cic.gc.ca for further info. Good luck