+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal details remain in progress after maintenance

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
Apart from the personal details form, anyone experiencing same issue with other forms? (Like contact details form). what is the hack?

May 3, 2016
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Med's Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
29-05-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
Thank you. Tried this and it worked. Will do a LOE and attach the removed sibling to it.
My sister did the same and she attached screenshots of when the status was in progress

phildeby

Nov 14, 2023
Hello,
My partner and I are both residents of Canada, but I’m the main applicant on the application and my husband is the one accompanying me on my form.
My part of the form is complete, but like a lot of the others my partners personal section is in progress even tho everything is complete.
If I change his country of residence to India, it says form complete but he’s been in Canada with me since 2018! So I’m not sure why

Sandy121722

Nov 15, 2023
Have the issue got resolved for any1? I am facing the issue while filling the details for PR. And its stuck in Inprogress. Please help

Last edited:

Perfect.Nan

Nov 14, 2023
It only fixed my personal details but having issue the contact details for an unaccompanying child. Any advice ?
Exactly! Having same issue with 'contact details' for an accompanying child. The fix was only applicable to the 'Personal details' form.
I called IRCC moments ago to inform them that they fix did not work across board. But they insisted that it has been fixed and that I need to clear my cache, browsing history and reboot system. Steps I already took... Told the agent it did not work, but he basically insisted they fixed it. And that I should give it some time and try again. I plan to call back in a couple of hours today.
If you can, you should give them a call too.

Glad I'm not the only one with the issue at this point.

sabensaid92

Nov 8, 2023
AS per IRCC account on X (Twitter)
The issue has been resolved
Just tried it. and It's working. Those who met the deadline during this issue will be contacted by IRCC

HazelB1011

Nov 17, 2023
Exactly! Having same issue with 'contact details' for an accompanying child. The fix was only applicable to the 'Personal details' form.
I called IRCC moments ago to inform them that they fix did not work across board. But they insisted that it has been fixed and that I need to clear my cache, browsing history and reboot system. Steps I already took... Told the agent it did not work, but he basically insisted they fixed it. And that I should give it some time and try again. I plan to call back in a couple of hours today.
If you can, you should give them a call too.

Glad I'm not the only one with the issue at this point.
Same issue encountered. Personal details has been resolved but the Contact details of my accompanying child is still the same In Progress status even the form is alreadt completed. I have cleared my cache and rebooted the system. May I know if this has been resolved on your side? Thank you.