+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Details for People Who Got an ITA

katparty0020

Apr 8, 2015
Hey All,

I'm having a bit of a problem because when I try to put personal details from my 18th birthday to this day, it doesn't go through. It can't have a lapse in the years? Does it have to be continuous? As in, month per month? Do I have to enter 10 activities at least? Thanks so much!

Kat ;D

Karolis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
I believe it has to be chronological starting with the earliest. I made an error in the middle and when i tried editing it would not allow me. Had to delete all events that were newer than the error one then make an edit.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katparty0020 said:
Hey All,

I'm having a bit of a problem because when I try to put personal details from my 18th birthday to this day, it doesn't go through. It can't have a lapse in the years? Does it have to be continuous? As in, month per month? Do I have to enter 10 activities at least? Thanks so much!

Kat ;D
It can't have a lapse. For instance, if you finished school and got a degree in June, 2012, and started your new job in September, 2012, in between you have to choose, say, "Employment", then write in "Looking for work" for July and August 2012.

katparty0020

Apr 8, 2015
This is really annoying!!!! There was no lapse in time for all the activities but it still won't go through. Does it have to start from the age of 18? shouldn't I include my secondary education? Does it have to be exactly 10 personal activities? thanks a lot for your input. I don't know who and where to consult.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katparty0020 said:
This is really annoying!!!! There was no lapse in time for all the activities but it still won't go through. Does it have to start from the age of 18? shouldn't I include my secondary education? Does it have to be exactly 10 personal activities? thanks a lot for your input. I don't know who and where to consult.
If you are 28 or younger, start from your 18th birthday. Otherwise, 10 years - from May, 2005. If you had one activity in all that time, it would take only one space. The number of spaces doesn't matter.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Friends,
Please advise me
PR application under personal activities, the period I'm not studying also not employed, but my status was student what should I select
Note- for my personal issue I was off for 3 semester,
Question 1;

a. Educational Activity
b. Employment
c. Government
d. Military
e. Organization

2nd questions;

Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, facility as applicable

while I am not working also not studying how should I fill these gap.

Any response will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Educational Activity, then "leave of absence/personal reasons" or something similar.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dobes said:
Educational Activity, then "leave of absence/personal reasons" or something similar.
Thanks dear dobes for reply. I appreciate your response.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
:'(
dobes said:
Hi dobe 1 more question , in personal activity-
"Please provide the name of the company, employer, school, facility as applicable"
while I studied I've typed my educational institute name & while I am employed I've typed name of the company,

My question is, while no study or not employed , I wrote address that I was staying in the place of "name of the company, employer, school, facility" -----is this correct!!!!!.
There are many questions in personal activities , such a confusing, all these questions make me cry :'( :'(
Your answer will be highly appreciated.
Thank you.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
dobes said:
If I select Educational Activity next ask me,

**what should I answer ,where I was not studying, those fields has to fill :'( :'(
1. Standing at the end of study period,
2. Field of study
3.Level of education