NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Hi all,

I got ITA in 17th Draw under FSW even though I think I should have gotten it under CEC.
Anyway, there's a section that asks for personal details for the past 10 years. I have given my work plus volunteer experience and was wondering whether I need to provide my high school too. If so, will CIC ask for my ECA for high school? I have work experience from abroad in NOC 0 for about 4 years. I graduated from a Canadian institution so I didn't think this was necessary when I was filling out the express entry profile.

Thanks guys for your input and God bless!

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
411 said:
Hi all,

I got ITA in 17th Draw under FSW even though I think I should have gotten it under CEC.
Anyway, there's a section that asks for personal details for the past 10 years. I have given my work plus volunteer experience and was wondering whether I need to provide my high school too. If so, will CIC ask for my ECA for high school? I have work experience from abroad in NOC 0 for about 4 years. I graduated from a Canadian institution so I didn't think this was necessary when I was filling out the express entry profile.

Thanks guys for your input and God bless!
You need to provide all your activities including schooling. You only need an ECA for the highest education you're claiming points for if it wasn't obtained in Canada. If your highest educational qualification was obtained in Canada then you don't need an ECA.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Anya654 said:
You need to provide all your activities including schooling. You only need an ECA for the highest education you're claiming points for if it wasn't obtained in Canada. If your highest educational qualification was obtained in Canada then you don't need an ECA.
Thanks Anya654!
God Bless!