+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal assets and financial status ?

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
What should i re-submit in "personal assets and financial status" as per my refusal for trv canada?

As i already gave 2 year TDS forms and 1 year ITR form, my bank balance certificate of INR. About 7 lacs and a property worth INR. 25 lacs under my name and a property of about INR 1.25 crore under my father name and a affidavit of support from my father .
What should i do, should i show the property under my name (self) or what...?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
how many days visa you applied and what documents you attached and what is your previous travel history?

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
how many days visa you applied and what documents you attached and what is your previous travel history?
For 34 days visa i applied;
I attached my poultry farm business docus , letterhead from my farm business company ,proprty valuation docus of 25 lakh inr under my name and a property of abour 1.25 crore under my father name and a affidavit of support from my father, my bank balance certificate of inr about 7 lacs as in my personal bank account tds forms of 2 years ....

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
What should i re-submit in "personal assets and financial status" as per my refusal for trv canada?
I seem to have missed your posts. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long? And, do you have a Canadian host?

About 7 lacs
Was this bank balance earned by you? Salary or through business income?

and a property worth INR. 25 lacs under my name
1. Did you purchase this property or was it transferred to your name by a family member?

2. If you purchased it, do you have a mortgage?

3. Is this land or a house? Agricultural/commercial? Rented?

and a property of about INR 1.25 crore under my father name and a affidavit of support from my father .
Property ownership documents of your dad cannot be submitted for your visa application

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
I seem to have missed your posts. What was the purpose of your visit and for how long? And, do you have a Canadian host?
Purpose to visit my cousin and my first uncle as my uncle was went through severe depression and a brain trauma,now recovering and is in a retirement home BRUCEFIELD MANOR RETIREMENT HOME runs by a welfare society may be ; and my cousin is my host , he is living there since about 2001 and my uncle since 1994. I want to see my uncle as his ex-family is not supporting him . What should i mention in a cover letter regarding this to re-apply?

Was this bank balance earned by you? Salary or through business income?

Yes some of it is by me and some through a transfer from another of mine joint account with father. It is from business agri business and poultry farm business.

1. Did you purchase this property or was it transferred to your name by a family member?
It was transferred to my name as per my share . Now fully owned by me.
2. If you purchased it, do you have a mortgage?
No. Not purchased.
3. Is this land or a house? Agricultural/commercial? Rented?

Agri.

Property ownership documents of your dad cannot be submitted for your visa application
I already transferred my another share of property worth inr 25 lacs (before) and about 1.30 crore now before re-apply. As i am the person to whom my father is dependent regarding business. My father is also a patient now on bed (full time), as he also recovering from a brain trauma :( co-incidently as my uncle in canada. My father is not able to do any work, all the work to earn n all is upon me.
What can i re submit? I can submit my father medical examination certificates to embassy to prove it as my big tie here.

Last edited:

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
Only two reasons they stated, first is purpose of visit and second one is personal assets and financial status column.
Shoul i make an effective cover letter includind my business photos with me exclusively?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Only two reasons they stated, first is purpose of visit and second one is personal assets and financial status column.
Shoul i make an effective cover letter includind my business photos with me exclusively?
Unfortunately, it is pretty easy to see that your application has been 'engineered' just to get a TRV:
1. Two properties have been recently transferred to your name = Artificial 'ties'

2. Finances borrowed/transferred from your dad = Your personal financial situation is weak = You do not have an incentive for you to return to India.

3. No previous travel history.

4. Wanting to visit your uncle who is already being cared for = Won't make sense to say that his family is not supporting him especially when your cousin is also available to support your uncle

5. Your dad himself has suffered a brain trauma. Not sure who cares for him when you're busy at work or when you intend to travel abroad.

In short:
1. IMO, you're risking another TRV refusal.

2. I recommend you order GCMS notes

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
Unfortunately, it is pretty easy to see that your application has been 'engineered' just to get a TRV:
1. Two properties have been recently transferred to your name = Artificial 'ties'

2. Finances borrowed/transferred from your dad = Your personal financial situation is weak = You do not have an incentive for you to return to India.

3. No previous travel history.

4. Wanting to visit your uncle who is already being cared for = Won't make sense to say that his family is not supporting him especially when your cousin is also available to support your uncle
My cousin is from another family.

5. Your dad himself has suffered a brain trauma. Not sure who cares for him when you're busy at work or when you intend to travel abroad.
My mother n brother.

In short:
1. IMO, you're risking another TRV refusal.

2. I recommend you order GCMS notes
How to apply them?

bhupinder singh 11

Oct 23, 2018
Infact thanks Brayanna but, if u suggest to reapply what should or can i do?
My cousin applied for me from canada my application went to ottawa ,CA center.

etgudiya

Jan 3, 2019
Hello @Bryanna
Can you please help me understand a similar situation we faced while applying for my mother.

As per her refusal they mentioned 3 points stating that she might not return to India.
-> Due to her family ties in Canada and Home country
-> Purpose of her visit
-> Personal assets and financial status

For the first 2 points I do understand how to improvise the applications. However for third point we are not sure what could be the reason of as we gave the below details.

1. Bank Savings account: $30,000 /-
2. FD's : $80,000 /-
3. Yearly salary : $20,000 /-
4. Property worth: $2,78,000 /-

Can you please suggest how we can improve our application as far as third point is concerned.

sat2

Aug 27, 2019
Hello @Bryanna
Can you please help me understand a similar situation we faced while applying for my mother.

As per her refusal they mentioned 3 points stating that she might not return to India.
-> Due to her family ties in Canada and Home country
-> Purpose of her visit
-> Personal assets and financial status

For the first 2 points I do understand how to improvise the applications. However for third point we are not sure what could be the reason of as we gave the below details.

1. Bank Savings account: $30,000 /-
2. FD's : $80,000 /-
3. Yearly salary : $20,000 /-
4. Property worth: $2,78,000 /-

Can you please suggest how we can improve our application as far as third point is concerned.
Hi, I am also in the same situation, Did you file again?

Nov 27, 2019
Hello Guys.
I got my visa rejected today due to three reasons.. Purpose of visit., asset and financial status and not reasonable. Please help me for this... One of friend applied the same way i did he got visa but i was refused.. I don't the reason.. I applied normal study visa without SDS. I don't have much funds for GIC and first year fees but the colz is giving me 25000 Cad dollars. My fees is 6000 per annum and accommodation is 500 per month. Please suggest me something... Can i middle class student can't go for global exploration..