+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Activity

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Hi. I'm in the process of completing my ITA information before submission. I have a few questions:

1) I have a gap of 4 months between graduation and actually getting the license to practice my profession (nursing). What do I put as an activity in between those dates? Should I specify that I was reviewing for the board exams, then getting the license and then finding a job? Or they can be combined into one timeline and just say "process of obtaining the license"? I want to be as truthful as I can

2) Travel history - lost my first passport and only have the two (current and second), how will I fill in the details from the lost passport? I don't have the itinerary nor the flight details because I didn't keep copies of those.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

astraldust

Feb 24, 2019
Hi. I'm in the process of completing my ITA information before submission. I have a few questions:

1) I have a gap of 4 months between graduation and actually getting the license to practice my profession (nursing). What do I put as an activity in between those dates? Should I specify that I was reviewing for the board exams, then getting the license and then finding a job? Or they can be combined into one timeline and just say "process of obtaining the license"? I want to be as truthful as I can

2) Travel history - lost my first passport and only have the two (current and second), how will I fill in the details from the lost passport? I don't have the itinerary nor the flight details because I didn't keep copies of those.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
One of my friend did not have travel history for his father when applying for a USA visa. He provided approximate dates and locations his father has visited in his life and attached a letter with explanation and it was accepted. This might work in your case too.

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
One of my friend did not have travel history for his father when applying for a USA visa. He provided approximate dates and locations his father has visited in his life and attached a letter with explanation and it was accepted. This might work in your case too.
Thank you so much for the reply, did he provide other documents in addition to the LOE?