+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Personal Activities and Work experience

HQC

May 8, 2016
Hello All,

I would like to seek some suggestions about my situation.

I have done four terms of Co-op jobs, four months period for every of them, under my study permit and two different jobs, one was a full-time job and the other was a part-time, under my PGWP. However, I will use NEITHER of them as my NOC Work experience.

Do I need to provide employment reference letters for each of them even none of them will be used as my work experience? My current plan is to somehow provide either ROEs, T4s and employment contracts as a part of the Letter of Explanation to support them. I do not know if this is enough for the CIC officer.

I look forward to hearing opinions from you.

Thank you,

HQC

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you're not claiming points for such experience simply add them in the personal history section. No proof of employment will be required.

HQC

May 8, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
If you're not claiming points for such experience simply add them in the personal history section. No proof of employment will be required.
Thank you for your suggestion. May I ask if it is necessary to upload the T4s, contracts, and ROEs for those jobs into the letter of explanation. Is it sufficient that I just list them into my personal activities without the supporting documents?

Thank you,

HQC

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HQC said:
Thank you for your suggestion. May I ask if it is necessary to upload the T4s, contracts, and ROEs for those jobs into the letter of explanation. Is it sufficient that I just list them into my personal activities without the supporting documents?

Thank you,

HQC
Not required.

visitor99

Feb 23, 2017
Hi, I have a quick question about the Personal Activities section. I entered all my previous work experience and my studies. I do not had any government positions and I was never part of an organization. In the end the question is: Have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that belongs to (if any)?

Do I say yes, no or not applicable in my case since I didn't have any to list?

Thanks a lot in advance

shrusrinivas

Mar 15, 2017
Hi Visitor99,

I am in the same dilemma. What did you respond to that question? I think N/A would be most appropriate but the question itself is ambiguous hence the answer could go either way.

Thanks

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
visitor99 said:
Hi, I have a quick question about the Personal Activities section. I entered all my previous work experience and my studies. I do not had any government positions and I was never part of an organization. In the end the question is: Have you listed all periods of military service or government positions (if any), and all of the organizations that belongs to (if any)?

Do I say yes, no or not applicable in my case since I didn't have any to list?

Thanks a lot in advance
not applicable

Lailina

May 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shrusrinivas said:
Hi Visitor99,

I am in the same dilemma. What did you respond to that question? I think N/A would be most appropriate but the question itself is ambiguous hence the answer could go either way.

Thanks
oops, is there a N/A choice :eek: I remember I only saw yes and no...