+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permit Approved?

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Hello, so I just got this update in the final decision place
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
But I havent recieved any email yet and whats above it is still stuck at we are reviewing and so on, what does that mean?

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
  • Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details.
But I havent recieved any email yet and whats above it is still stuck at we are reviewing and so on, what does that mean?
Congratulations you got your visa, you just need to submit your passport with a copy of the passport request letter you must have got in your gckey

MohamedMustafa456789

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
no the thing is, its stuck like this :

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision

I dont have any new messages or any email either, I have applied first time and the first review of eligibility turned to refused, but now its just under review although final decision is approved so Im confused, also keep in mind this was JUST updated like maybe 30 minutes ago or an hour.

Ankita1007

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019

Interview - Interview
Biometrics - Biometrics
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

with no messages or updates.
Reviewing eligibility remains same till stamping so that's fine, medical you didn't give? Biometrics also?

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
Just submit your passport and don't question about the eligibility review. It will change when your visa is stamped.

Ashimolowo yusuf

Star Member
Oct 22, 2019

Interview - Interview
Biometrics - Biometrics

I dont have any new messages or any email either, I have applied first time and the first review of eligibility turned to refused, but now its just under review although final decision is approved so Im confused, also keep in mind this was JUST updated like maybe 30 minutes ago or an hour.
For how many days was your eligibility been reveiwed