28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes I am living with him for a year.
Your situation is quite complicated at this point. You must remove your spouse from the application and add your boyfriend as a dependent. You must also add your second child. Probably a good idea to hire a good Canadian lawyer to assist you to ensure you don't make any mistakes and end up with a misrepresentation ban.

ELC14

Jul 12, 2016
My boyfriend will gonna process his papers like from the bottom?
Your situation is quite complicated at this point. You must remove your spouse from the application and add your boyfriend as a dependent. You must also add your second child. Probably a good idea to hire a good Canadian lawyer to assist you to ensure you don't make any mistakes and end up with a misrepresentation ban.
i thought when hey request for a passport just the passport I didn’t know that it will be like this. I really thought i can just process them when I get back to Canada but after reading their email. It gives me a creep that I can’t sponsor my son. But my eldest son is so excited now. He is 16 yrs old. Omg. I’m torn.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My boyfriend will gonna process his papers like from the bottom?

i thought when hey request for a passport just the passport I didn’t know that it will be like this. I really thought i can just process them when I get back to Canada but after reading their email. It gives me a creep that I can’t sponsor my son. But my eldest son is so excited now. He is 16 yrs old. Omg. I’m torn.
You thought incorrectly.

If you fail to declare your second child and boyfriend now - you will NEVER be able to bring them to Canada.

Also, if IRCC finds out that you failed to declare a child and common law partner, they may revoke your PR status and the PR status of your son - and order you to leave Canada.

There is nothing to be torn about. Again, you have no option but to fix this problem now. Once you land in Canada and become a PR, it will be too late to fix this and the damage to your life will be permanent.

ELC14

Jul 12, 2016
You thought incorrectly.

If you fail to declare your second child and boyfriend now - you will NEVER be able to bring them to Canada.

Also, if IRCC finds out that you failed to declare a child and common law partner, they may revoke your PR status and the PR status of your son - and order you to leave Canada.

There is nothing to be torn about. Again, you have no option but to fix this problem now. Once you land in Canada and become a PR, it will be too late to fix this and the damage to your life will be permanent.
Okay. Thank you so much. I will look for a good immigration lawyer here. I hope everything will be settled in accordance of Gods provision. God bless us.