+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident

Krish1984

Nov 8, 2018
I am a sinp candidate.cic received my file on March 23,2017 and start processing my application on July 01,2017 since then it’s still in process.i am a dubai based applicant.i just want to know more about exactly how much time does cic takes.If anyone applying from dubai please let’s connect.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
2017 :eek: and you are just now asking. There is a way to order GCMS notes to understand what is happening on your case. Search on this forum.

Krish1984

Nov 8, 2018
I know it’s too late but as per my consultant dubai base applicant has to wait longer.Any ideas and suggestion please share.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know it’s too late but as per my consultant dubai base applicant has to wait longer.Any ideas and suggestion please share.
PNP can take years so not unusual not to have heard anything. I would move to the provincial nomination stream.

lynmalibiran

Nov 18, 2018
hi!I am a permanent resident in Canada for 25 months since January 2016 and I have my vacation last Nov. 14, 2017 in Philippines until Jan. 9 2018. August 14, 2018 I go back to Philippines for my wedding and I'm still here, can I stay until Dec. 20, 2018?

ELC14

Jul 12, 2016
Hi. Please anyone can help me.
My PR application is now on Passport Request. Yes I am happy. Thanks thee to God.
1. I am married but separated for long time but while processing my pr we still declared married but he is not accompanying me in Canada. And we even write to cic that he has no intention or desire to come and live-in Caanda.
2. He has his own life so do I
3. While my papers is on process I got a boyfriend he’s my child bestfriend. Then I got pregnant and gave birth last March 2018.
4. Btw, my application was declined on January 2018.
5. But I received an email this October 2018 that they review and re-consider my application.
6. Now this is my question.
I copy and paste here their email.

Your failure to inform our office of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, cohabitation, divorce, separation, annulment or death of spouse or common-law partner;
Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
Death of principal applicant, spouse/common-law partner, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
Change in health, including pregnancy;
You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

NOW DO I NEED TO DECLARE MY SECOND CHILD EVENTHOUGH HE HAS A DIFFERENT LAST NAME?

Please help me. I want my son to be withh me.
Thank you so much.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi. Please anyone can help me.
My PR application is now on Passport Request. Yes I am happy. Thanks thee to God.
1. I am married but separated for long time but while processing my pr we still declared married but he is not accompanying me in Canada. And we even write to cic that he has no intention or desire to come and live-in Caanda.
2. He has his own life so do I
3. While my papers is on process I got a boyfriend he’s my child bestfriend. Then I got pregnant and gave birth last March 2018.
4. Btw, my application was declined on January 2018.
5. But I received an email this October 2018 that they review and re-consider my application.
6. Now this is my question.
I copy and paste here their email.

Your failure to inform our office of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform this office immediately:

Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, cohabitation, divorce, separation, annulment or death of spouse or common-law partner;
Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
Death of principal applicant, spouse/common-law partner, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
Change in health, including pregnancy;
You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence;
Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.

NOW DO I NEED TO DECLARE MY SECOND CHILD EVENTHOUGH HE HAS A DIFFERENT LAST NAME?

Please help me. I want my son to be withh me.
Thank you so much.
Yes - you 100% must declare your second child now and add your second child to your application. If you fail to do this, you will never be able to sponsor your second child for PR.

If you living with your boyfriend and have been living with him for a year or more, you must also declare him and add him to your application.

ELC14

Jul 12, 2016
Yes - you 100% must declare your second child now and add your second child to your application. If you fail to do this, you will never be able to sponsor your second child for PR.

If you living with your boyfriend and have been living with him for a year or more, you must also declare him and add him to your application.
Hi thank you so much for answering.
Now my second question. If I declare both of them what will happen to my application now that I received a passport request?
It will goes back again from the start?
They will require my boyfriend for a medical?
Thank you so much

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi thank you so much for answering.
Now my second question. If I declare both of them what will happen to my application now that I received a passport request?
It will goes back again from the start?
They will require my boyfriend for a medical?
Thank you so much
Yes - they will have to complete the medical and other paperwork. Expect this to add 3-4 months to the processing time of your application before you can land in Canada and become a PR.

Note that you have no choice but to declare your child and boyfriend (if you have lived with him for a year). Failure to do so is misrepresentation (which is an immigration crime). If you fail to declare them, you will never be able to sponsor them for PR in the future and you may also end up having your own PR status revoked due to misrepresentation.

ELC14

Jul 12, 2016
Yes - they will have to complete the medical and other paperwork. Expect this to add 3-4 months to the processing time of your application before you can land in Canada and become a PR.

Note that you have no choice but to declare your child and boyfriend (if you have lived with him for a year). Failure to do so is misrepresentation (which is an immigration crime). If you fail to declare them, you will never be able to sponsor them for PR in the future and you may also end up having your own PR status revoked due to misrepresentation.
OMG.
I am not so scared to death. How can I explain that to immigration where in fact i process my pr as married. This is a big problem. Now I want to cry.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
OMG.
I am not so scared to death. How can I explain that to immigration where in fact i process my pr as married. This is a big problem. Now I want to cry.
Are you living with your boyfriend? If so, have you lived with him for at least a year?