+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent resident application at accra visa office

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
My file was sent from canadas organization CHRIO to ghana canada embassy on 24th feb 2020 and was received by John Candy An but there is no communication since then even after several follow-ups.i never even got the IUC number to track down my file.advise please.how should i handle?

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
Is this real? What type of visa? Why would CHRIO be involved?
It is called Canada Human Rights International Organization that worked on my outland PR for protected persons...the file was sent to the embassy in accra but no communication even after several follow ups

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It is called Canada Human Rights International Organization that worked on my outland PR for protected persons...the file was sent to the embassy in accra but no communication even after several follow ups
I know the organization. Ok. your spouse is in Canada? When I read that file was sent to John Candy, I though it was a scam because he is a famous Canadian comedian who passed away. Contact CHRIO since they are involved in the application and ask for next steps. Didn’t know CHRIO worked directly with clients.

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
Yeah they do..CHRIO has also tried writing and even calling them but no reply.they were suggesting since i,m in ghana,i try booking an appointment at the embassy but i have failed.i dont know what to do really

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yeah they do..CHRIO has also tried writing and even calling them but no reply.they were suggesting since i,m in ghana,i try booking an appointment at the embassy but i have failed.i dont know what to do really
But your spouse is in Canada, right?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
I am a refugee living in ghana and yes canada has am outland PR for protected persons..many have passed through that process

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am a refugee living in ghana and yes canada has am outland PR for protected persons..many have passed through that process
I don’t understand who is sponsoring you. Government sponsored through UNHRC or private (Group of 5). My concern is that you have no file or tracking number. Continue to work with CHRIO in Toronto.

tumerh d

Jun 29, 2021
I am trying to figure out a wat to explain it best to you..maybe even send u a copy of my invitation? There are registered private organizations like CHRIO which are allowed to process outland PR.CHRIO insists that the canadian embassy in ghana is not responding to them. They have called and written.they even sent me copies of their follow ups. I dont know can we meet on another platform like whatsapp?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I am trying to figure out a wat to explain it best to you..maybe even send u a copy of my invitation? There are registered private organizations like CHRIO which are allowed to process outland PR.CHRIO insists that the canadian embassy in ghana is not responding to them. They have called and written.they even sent me copies of their follow ups. I dont know can we meet on another platform like whatsapp?
There is no "invitation" to apply for PR as a protected person. Can you post this invitation and take out all personal information? If you are protected person through UNHRC then you apply through Group of 5 (private) or government sponsored. You posted also under Group of 5.

Last edited: