+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residency

Gianni123

Apr 12, 2018
Hi , I need help for my friend ,He is working as skill worker and all family members are living with him ,He have all requirement to apply for permanent residency except language requirement. He is over 50 and he can not get language requirement .Can he apply for permanent residency? If he can apply for specific case in immigration? Are there any posibility immigration change rule in future relating to the language requirement ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi , I need help for my friend ,He is working as skill worker and all family members are living with him ,He have all requirement to apply for permanent residency except language requirement. He is over 50 and he can not get language requirement .Can he apply for permanent residency? If he can apply for specific case in immigration? Are there any posibility immigration change rule in future relating to the language requirement ?
What is his CRS?

There is no exception for the language requirement for an economic class immigrant, nor is it ever likely to be changed.

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
If he can't get the language requirement, it would be very very hard for him to live and work without speaking the language. He has no option but to learn the language.

Reactions: foodie69

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
The language requirement is mandatory. Refusal is guaranteed if he doesn't meet the language requirement.

No - there is no possibility the rules are going to change in the future regarding the language requirement.