+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency for TForeign Worker In Canada(Need Info)

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
HI,

I'm new here and i wanted to know something about Permanent Residency in Canada for Low-skill Foreign Worker in BC,Canada. Can anyone let me know,if any low skill worker in Noc C or D can apply for permanent residency in Canada,BC without High School Diploma?

I haven't graduated High School But i have only completed Grade 10 in my country so,i wanted to know,if it possible to apply for or get PR in Canada working in Noc C or D in Mushroom Pickers or Departmental store in Vancouver,Bc and other regions in BC?

Please if anyone have ever hear about such cases than please let me know,i will appreciate it.

Thank you..

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Unfortunately, no. Only NOC 0 (zero), A and B are accepted through the economic programs.
How about through Provincial Nominee Programs?
I'm still outside Canada and waiting for my permit and i wanted to make sure,i be fully prepared before arriving there.
I saw that in Northeast region of BC,the PNP program tells us it is possible in C OR D?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How about through Provincial Nominee Programs?
I'm still outside Canada and waiting for my permit and i wanted to make sure,i be fully prepared before arriving there.
I saw that in Northeast region of BC,the PNP program tells us it is possible in C OR D?
I don't see any paths for you to become a PR in BC.

For C and D occupations, you would have to apply through the Northeast Region program. However you don't meet the requirements of this program since you haven't finished high school. Completing a secondary school diploma is a mandatory requirement of this program.

Reactions: Sujan Kingston

Sujan Kingston

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
I don't see any paths for you to become a PR in BC.

For C and D occupations, you would have to apply through the Northeast Region program. However you don't meet the requirements of this program since you haven't finished high school. Completing a secondary school diploma is a mandatory requirement of this program.
Thank you very much for your information..