+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency/EE Profile Cancelled due to unneeded ECA

william-k

Apr 27, 2020
Unfortunately the reply simply reiterated that my application had been cancelled due to being incomplete :(.

The letter said that the information in my current Express Entry Profile would be available to re-enter the pool; however, when I click on that, it says "Locked and Transmitted."

Is there a way to load up the old profile, or do I have to start a new one from scratch (i.e., the info being available they just meant available for me to see, not readily available in a new application)?

Thanks.

May 2, 2020
I just appealed for the rejection of my application as they did not see traffic history with police certificate. In Australia, where the police certificate was from, they do not provide traffic history. Th history has to be requested separately from the Road and Travel authority. Since it was not on the checklist, I had forgotten to submit it separately but I had the history with me. So I appealed requesting them to accept the traffic history. They replied that I will have to submit another application and go back int he pool.

May 2, 2020
Unfortunately the reply simply reiterated that my application had been cancelled due to being incomplete :(.

The letter said that the information in my current Express Entry Profile would be available to re-enter the pool; however, when I click on that, it says "Locked and Transmitted."

Is there a way to load up the old profile, or do I have to start a new one from scratch (i.e., the info being available they just meant available for me to see, not readily available in a new application)?

Thanks.
Same problem I am having, there is no way to use the old profile data to create new profile data.