+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residency Card not Sent for myWife

JaredSolo

Mar 9, 2012
Hello Friends,

So happy to join this forum as its always very informative and lot of questions have been answered correctly. I Did my Landing Procedure along with my wife on 1st September 2011 and as we had our commitments we flew back to our home country. We have mentioned our Address of Winnpeg for the PR to be sent. Good News was withing 3 weeks i got my PR to the address in Winnipeg but My Wife PR was missing.We waitied for another 2 weeks and then requested my friend to Contact CIC as the number they mention works only in Canada. They didnt give any information to my friend on security reasons but sent a letter stating that the Photos did not match. Strange it was as my photo also was clicked the same way and it went through.
We had sent another set of photographs through DHL and they sent another letter saying that Phots taken outside Canada are not accepted. They have also Specipied a Deadline of 11th July 2012 for my Wife to personally Visit the office for the PR.
My Wife is Currently doing her MBA and she can only Come to Canada for good in Jul/Aug 2013. Can anyone tell me what if she is not able to meet this deadline of July 11th 2012? Can she come in Jul-Aug 2013 with a travel document and then apply for the PR?Please let me know what shall i do. I will be leaving for Canada in August 2012 but my Wife will join only in 2013.Thanks in advance for the help

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If your wife cannot visit the office on July 11, 2012, it is fine to do so. Just that when she come to Canada next year, she have to pay an extra $50 for applying a new PR card with the correct photos.

JaredSolo

Mar 9, 2012
Thanks a lot for the information. I also am wondering why so much problems they are creating for a Photo. Also if mine was accepted then my wife Picture was also the same, Anyways will need to deal with it as it my would to be bread n butter country and looking forward to it :)

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
I resubmitted my wife's photos three weeks back and waiting for some response from CIC.
With in how many days you got the second red letter after resubmitting the photos.
Appreciate your reply.

Thanks

karsatjaya

Star Member
Sep 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
11-06-2011
JaredPolo,

Today my friend called me and informed that he received my wife's PR card . We submitted my wife's photos second time on Feb29th and the card was delivered today.We took the photos in Houston, US and mentioned the photo studio details on the backside of the photos as per the given instructions . After going through your case I was expecting second red letter since the photos were taken outside Canada but by God's grace we received the PR card. Just wanted to share with you all.

Thanks

coolbreeze

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
NEW DELHI, INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
aug. 2011
LANDED..........
nov. 2011
JaredSolo said:
We had sent another set of photographs through DHL and they sent another letter saying that Phots taken outside Canada are not accepted.
Hello JaredSolo,

How did they know that the pictures you sent from outside canada?
Did you send them through DHL direct to canada immigration or did you send them through some friend in canada?

JaredSolo

Mar 9, 2012
Yes i sent them directly as they had not mentioned then that photos taken outside of canada are not accepted.