+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent residency application


Oct 8, 2015
Hello, I need to know if I can file for a permanent residence application without my petter of reference/employment. I have my previous letter of employment from my employer which shows my job duties, wage rate, title but I recently got terminated from my job because of my mistake and my employer is not giving me the final letter of employment, however I got my ROE (record of employment) stating my position and my experience of 1 complete year.reason for issuing this ROE says (DISMISSAL) Now in the comments section of the ROE it says (unauthorized use of company property). I need to know if I file my PR and show them this ROE as a proof of experience will this count or it might mess up everything as I got fired. Thanks in advance.