Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-July-2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
09-Sept-2015. "In process" 10-Sept-2015. Accra started processing Sept 23,2015. Medicals results received Oct 14,2015.
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 21, 2016, didnt see the email until May 31,201. Passport sent to VO June 2, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 6, 2016
LANDED..........
June 16,2016
Hi all,
So, right now that Officers or whatever they are called are on strike, what is going to happen to some, if not most of us including me that just sent in their application and has their papers expiring soon? I believe I'm in the worst situation right now. My PGWP expires NOV 16, 2013. I just sent my PR application under AINP to Sydney and it got to them JULY 4,2013. Right now, I don't know when the strike would be over. If the strike continues, does that mean that they wont start processing my application for them to send me my AOR so that I can apply for BOWP? I checked today and CIC has not charged my credit card yet. If you have any info pls share. Thanks!

Sartaj

Star Member
Nov 7, 2012
Vancouver BC
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
06 june 2019
pokie said:
Hi all,
So, right now that Officers or whatever they are called are on strike, what is going to happen to some, if not most of us including me that just sent in their application and has their papers expiring soon? I believe I'm in the worst situation right now. My PGWP expires NOV 16, 2013. I just sent my PR application under AINP to Sydney and it got to them JULY 4,2013. Right now, I don't know when the strike would be over. If the strike continues, does that mean that they wont start processing my application for them to send me my AOR so that I can apply for BOWP? I checked today and CIC has not charged my credit card yet. If you have any info pls share. Thanks!
Don't worry u will get it before Nov. for sure. Apply for BOWP at the border after