+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence Portal Account Creation - Please Help!

williamw

Jul 11, 2019
Today my lawyer forwarded me an email from IRCC stating that my application has been approved, and that IRCC is ready to finalize the process. They just need me to reply to the email with a few information to create my account at the IRCC PR Portal.

The information required as as follow:
  • Name:
  • UCI:
  • Email:
  • Original entry date:
  • Date of last time you entered Canada:
  • Location where you last entered:
  • Are you currently inside Canada: .
  • If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

I received the email on July 19th, and sent then reply to the IRCC email on the same date (IRCC.ClientPortalEast-EstClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca). More than 2 weeks have passed, and no reply about the account credentials. I have checked online, and this process is supposed to take 3-4 for most cases.

2 days ago we re-sent another time the same message to the IRCC email state above, asking for a follow-up. No reply has been received either.

We are worried that my reply has been left in the limbo, or that the system bugged out, believing that we are not invited to create an account, thus the system doesn't reply to us.

Are there people in the same situation than us? Is it normal that creating an account for the PR Portal make take weeks? Finally, what are the possible recourse we have to ensure that our information is received by the right department?

Thank you in advance for your help!

jachan

Mar 11, 2022
Montreal
Hello there,
This morning, I replied to the same email from IRCC stating that my application has been approved. I can keep you posted if I receive anything in 3-4 days!

kk240391

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
My wife replied to the same email in 10 minutes. In her case she already has an account created while applying for PR online. Within 15 mins she got an email response that a case was created in the portal account. We opened the portal account and saw that Permanent Resident Confirmation tab was showing up. We confirmed address and added a photo. Just waiting for ecopr etc.

They mentioned that reply to the initial email asap for faster processing. We replied in 10 mins. I guess that that helped us.

oktawix

Aug 15, 2022
Edmonton
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
13-04-2022
Med's Done....
04-07-2022
jachan

We are also in the same situation, can you let me know what happens to you
I think you need to wait. The waiting time for a link with credentials varies. I received the first email asking for information on August 12, 2022 and today I got the invitation with details to create my PR account.

Hope you will receive yours soon!

Reactions: Rudhra

Rudhra

Aug 18, 2022
I think you need to wait. The waiting time for a link with credentials varies. I received the first email asking for information on August 12, 2022 and today I got the invitation with details to create my PR account.

Hope you will receive yours soon!
Just want to know when you sent the first mail with all the information like UCI, email etc. did you get the automatic mail because I didn't get any mail from IRCC like they received the mail etc.