+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

MHLD

Dec 8, 2023
I received my biometric request but I haven't received the medical exam request. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
We just got our application returned (submitted Nov 24th). The only error online is on the Proof of Status section, it says: "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document."

I uploaded a scan of the bio page of my Canadian passport. Is that not enough? The list in the guide says any of the options from the list and the list does include "Canadian passport".

I'm baffled.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
We just got our application returned (submitted Nov 24th). The only error online is on the Proof of Status section, it says: "This document is incomplete, please review and update the document."

I uploaded a scan of the bio page of my Canadian passport. Is that not enough? The list in the guide says any of the options from the list and the list does include "Canadian passport".

I'm baffled.
Does it show the part where the anchor´s signature is visible?, you also need to provide provincial ID in that section.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013

I'm baffled.
They are not putting the message with detail and/or sometimes in the exact section where you made mistake. Did you load provincial ID front/back? if yes, where? if not you need to put it in identity and to cover all your bases put it under proof of status too. As an extra recommendation I'd loaded Canadian passport plus citizenship cert (front/back)

Last edited:

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Does it show the part where the anchor´s signature is visible?, you also need to provide provincial ID in that section.
Thank you, yes it does. I didn't understand from the instructions that a provincial ID was also needed :(

The guide says "Document to show proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status from the anchor." No mention of provincial ID.

Just resubmitted with my driver's license but I guess it's too late now. The application now shows with submitted date from today.

So sad :'(

bnieto

Dec 13, 2023
Thank you, yes it does. I didn't understand from the instructions that a provincial ID was also needed :(

The guide says "Document to show proof of Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Resident status from the anchor." No mention of provincial ID.

Just resubmitted with my driver's license but I guess it's too late now. The application now shows with submitted date from today.

Proof of status is the citizenship document you get or your PR.

The provincial ID (drivers licence) is for the other section. Maybe also submit the PR and Citizenship if you can.

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
For those whose are using telegram group. We've started a spread sheet ( in Spanish). Send me a private message in telegram and I'll give you access to timeline tracker. I have same nickname in telegram group. Cheers!

Reactions: Lola93

frange

May 25, 2018

You probably miss the provincial ID.
Did you provide one such as Health card, licence or ID?