+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

Moon1226

Jan 19, 2022
Yes. The anchor ( family person in canada) needs to take the form to an officer listed below and both sign it.

a notary public;
a commissioner of oaths;
or a commissioner of taking affidavits
thank you! I hope i still have time to send before the 11,000 are chosen, so nervous!

one more question, did your applicabt sign everything electronically? Theres one form that seems like they have to print and sign the SCHEDULE 1 form, is that right? Or can they sign with adobe with an electronic signature

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
thank you! I hope i still have time to send before the 11,000 are chosen, so nervous!

one more question, did your applicabt sign everything electronically? Theres one form that seems like they have to print and sign the SCHEDULE 1 form, is that right? Or can they sign with adobe with an electronic signature
You don’t print it and sign by Hand. Only electronically. If you can’t electronically once you are done with the application, before you submit you have to electronically sign your application, that will count for a signature for all the form, that’s what I did

Reactions: Moon1226

MelissaGg09

Nov 29, 2023
Sent the email to G4S with forms and payment on Monday 20th around 6:30 pm. Still haven't heard.

A friend who applied on Saturday already received AOR and the request for biometrics and medical without a police certificate (only the "antecedentes judiciales" that can be obtained online. So I decided to send it like that.
Hello, any luck ? Did you get a confirmation email ?

Smithmikeuwo

Nov 28, 2023
The portal is still open today Nov 29. It’s been 13 days. This is surprising to me. Does anyone know how many applications have been submitted? How much time we have to apply before it closes?

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Sent the email to G4S with forms and payment on Monday 20th around 6:30 pm. Still haven't heard.

A friend who applied on Saturday already received AOR and the request for biometrics and medical without a police certificate (only the "antecedentes judiciales" that can be obtained online. So I decided to send it like that.
Saturday, NOV 25??

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Hello Saralynn97;
Where did you apply from? Ontario or elsewhere?
A friend of mine sent an application with an explanation letter; but haven't heard from them yet.
Hope IRCC receive haitian applications with this document since DCPJ shows a lack of cooperation.
We applied on NoV 23, still waiting

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Any one applied on november23 have received an AOR? I applied for Haiti but unfortunately was impossible to get a POLIce report from haiti on time. I sent an explanation letter but I haven’t received anything I’m worry
We applied on Nov 23 and still waiting for AOR

So stressful the waiting

Bea.canadavisa

Nov 29, 2023
Any one applied on november23 have received an AOR? I applied for Haiti but unfortunately was impossible to get a POLIce report from haiti on time. I sent an explanation letter but I haven’t received anything I’m worry
We applied on Nov 23, we are still waiting for AOR

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010