Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Has any one applied with expired passports? we are awaiting new ones.

Dani_y28

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012 (BOG)
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Request
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013

jfsosa

Nov 28, 2023
Hi Lola, I also applied on Nov 21st and keep waiting on feedback, please keep us posted. Regards,
I know I wonder where they got the translations. I sent LOA instead of Police Certificate and applied on Tuesday Nov 21st. Haven't heard back yet.

frange

May 25, 2018
Any one applied on november23 have received an AOR? I applied for Haiti but unfortunately was impossible to get a POLIce report from haiti on time. I sent an explanation letter but I haven’t received anything I’m worry
Hello Saralynn97;
Where did you apply from? Ontario or elsewhere?
A friend of mine sent an application with an explanation letter; but haven't heard from them yet.
Hope IRCC receive haitian applications with this document since DCPJ shows a lack of cooperation.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Hello Saralynn97;
Where did you apply from? Ontario or elsewhere?
A friend of mine sent an application with an explanation letter; but haven't heard from them yet.
Hope IRCC receive haitian applications with this document since DCPJ shows a lack of cooperation.
Yeah in my case we need one from Haiti and Dominican Republic and they both take time, I just sent an explanation letter. I hope they understand I haven’t received an AOR Yet, I applied the 24th application is for Newfoundland

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I am creating this thread to have one place to ask questions as well as provide timeline updates of our applications (keeping privacy at first please).

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

Feel free to use format below:
YYYY-MM-DD

Application (submission) date: 2023-11-21
Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:
Application response: Approved/Denied
Passport(s) request date:
Passport(s) received date:

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Sent the email to G4S with forms and payment on Monday 20th around 6:30 pm. Still haven't heard.

A friend who applied on Saturday already received AOR and the request for biometrics and medical without a police certificate (only the "antecedentes judiciales" that can be obtained online. So I decided to send it like that.
I am creating this thread to have one place to ask questions as well as provide timeline updates of our applications (keeping privacy at first please).

Family-based humanitarian program for Colombians, Haitians and Venezuelans | Canada Immigration Forum (canadavisa.com)

YYYY-MM-DD

Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Someone else on another Facebook group confirmed his cousin received the AOR already. He didn’t confirm when he applied though.
If anyone receives it, please share your timeline to give everyone an idea of how long it takes. Thanks!

YYYY-MM-DD

Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Do we know of anyone that applied on Tuesday or Wednesday and got their AOR already?

Any idea or estimates of how many application have been sent in already and when they will closing the applications?

Seems like they have kept this open beyond anyones expectations. Wonder whats happening behind the scenes, surely there are more applications than their quota of 11k already.

YYYY-MM-DD

Date AOR received:
Date of biometrics:
Date of medical exam:

Moon1226

Jan 19, 2022
Does the form 5990 - statutory declaration to confirm relationship of family member in canada- has to be printed and signed with a notary?

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
Does the form 5990 - statutory declaration to confirm relationship of family member in canada- has to be printed and signed with a notary?

Yes. The anchor ( family person in canada) needs to take the form to an officer listed below and both sign it.

a notary public;
a commissioner of oaths;
or a commissioner of taking affidavits

Reactions: Carlosdim