+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence pathway for Colombian, Haitian and Venezuelan nationals

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Does anyone have any updates on what to do regarding the police certificate? We are still waiting to get the confirmation email from G4S. Really considering the LOE route but wondering if anyone has any confirmation that it is okay to do so.
When did you apply to G4S, I read somewhere that they were going to take 5 days, dont quote me on it though.

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
I'm just guessing of course, however I think they will stop accepting applications at some point once they think they have more than enough to fill the quota, even with the rejections.
I did not chose the best wording for my question, let me repeat that. I meant to ask, will they process only the first 11K complete applications or process all the complete applications they have received as the way they are doing it, it seems they might have alot more than 11k complete applications obviously mixed in with the incomplete ones.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I did not chose the best wording for my question, let me repeat that. I meant to ask, will they process only the first 11K complete applications or process all the complete applications they have received as the way they are doing it, it seems they might have alot more than 11k complete applications obviously mixed in with the incomplete ones.
Ah - got it.

I'm not IRCC. But my guess is that they will only process the first 11K complete applications. They will reject / refuse the incomplete ones and return any received after the 11K complete applications has been reached.

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Ah - got it.

I'm not IRCC. But my guess is that they will only process the first 11K complete applications. They will reject / refuse the incomplete ones and return any received after the 11K complete applications has been reached.
Thank you for your opinion, just wanted to know what other people think.

Ircc has been very inconsistent with their policies and processing. For TR PR they stopped at the quota but accidentally accepted a few more applications and processed even the ones they accepted accidentally. For Afghanistan, they have reached their quota but say they will still process other already received complete applications.

They have not made clear what they plan to do this policy.

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
When did you apply to G4S, I read somewhere that they were going to take 5 days, dont quote me on it though.
Sent the email to G4S with forms and payment on Monday 20th around 6:30 pm. Still haven't heard.

A friend who applied on Saturday already received AOR and the request for biometrics and medical without a police certificate (only the "antecedentes judiciales" that can be obtained online. So I decided to send it like that.

Reactions: Ana47

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Sent the email to G4S with forms and payment on Monday 20th around 6:30 pm. Still haven't heard.

A friend who applied on Saturday already received AOR and the request for biometrics and medical without a police certificate (only the "antecedentes judiciales" that can be obtained online. So I decided to send it like that.
I sent the request on Wednesday and still haven’t heard back. They keep changing the email where the request has to be sent to. It’s annoying :(. Do you know when your friend received the AOR?

Ana47

Nov 27, 2023

Hola,

Aplique la semana pasada, Miercoles 22, No he recibido nada aun. Pensaba que el Policie Certificate era el documento "Consulta en línea de Antecedentes Penales y Requerimientos Judiciales" que sacas online y que emite la Policia Nacional, o necesariamente tengo que pedir a G4S Colombia ? Gracias

Dani_y28

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012 (BOG)
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Request
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Acá estoy en las mismas. Varada con esto. Tengo los que se consiguen gratis y online pero ahora esperando una de estas compañías que no contestan.
Definitivamente súper estresante.

Hola,

Aplique la semana pasada, Miercoles 22, No he recibido nada aun. Pensaba que el Policie Certificate era el documento "Consulta en línea de Antecedentes Penales y Requerimientos Judiciales" que sacas online y que emite la Policia Nacional, o necesariamente tengo que pedir a G4S Colombia ? Gracias

frange

May 25, 2018
Acá estoy en las mismas. Varada con esto. Tengo los que se consiguen gratis y online pero ahora esperando una de estas compañías que no contestan.
Definitivamente súper estresante.
Spanish is not the language of the forum.
Please, speak the forum language; so that way, it will be beneficial for everyone following this thread.

Reactions: Bea.canadavisa

Dani_y28

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Bogota
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012 (BOG)
File Transfer...
11-09-2012
Med's Request
23-08-2012
Med's Done....
05-09-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2013
LANDED..........
18-04-2013
Does anyone know if a LOE can be sent for FBI clearance? My parents have sent in their fingerprints to the state but we are unsure how long that will be. Also these companies in Colombia for their background check are not responding. We did the one with the police that that is done online and free and even had it translated but not even sure if they will take that. Such a stressful process.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
Any one applied on november23 have received an AOR? I applied for Haiti but unfortunately was impossible to get a POLIce report from haiti on time. I sent an explanation letter but I haven’t received anything I’m worry

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Any one applied on november23 have received an AOR? I applied for Haiti but unfortunately was impossible to get a POLIce report from haiti on time. I sent an explanation letter but I haven’t received anything I’m worry
I heard they were replying to those who applied on Sunday november 19th, so my guess would be maybe you'll hear next week if they keep being consistent on checking the applications. :)

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Does anyone know if a LOE can be sent for FBI clearance? My parents have sent in their fingerprints to the state but we are unsure how long that will be. Also these companies in Colombia for their background check are not responding. We did the one with the police that that is done online and free and even had it translated but not even sure if they will take that. Such a stressful process.
Read quite a few ppl receiving AOR with the free police certificate from colombia.

Saralynn97

Mar 7, 2018
I heard they were replying to those who applied on Sunday november 19th, so my guess would be maybe you'll hear next week if they keep being consistent on checking the applications. :)
Thank you waoo people already applied in the 19th lol okay let’s see. When did you applied? Did you send your police certificate ?

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Thank you waoo people already applied in the 19th lol okay let’s see. When did you applied? Did you send your police certificate ?
I know I wonder where they got the translations. I sent LOA instead of Police Certificate and applied on Tuesday Nov 21st. Haven't heard back yet.