Med's Request
20-05-2015
Med's Done....
28-05-2015
Passport Req..
24-07-2015
LANDED..........
Planing for April 2016
The section where it asks you to pay the fees was removed today! Go ahead and submit your app if it’s ready.
Hello,

So the system does not ask for payment anymore? I actually applied already and paid. I wonder if I should ask for a refund.

espg_007

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
Does anyone have any updates on what to do regarding the police certificate? We are still waiting to get the confirmation email from G4S. Really considering the LOE route but wondering if anyone has any confirmation that it is okay to do so.

Lola93

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Does anyone have any updates on what to do regarding the police certificate? We are still waiting to get the confirmation email from G4S. Really considering the LOE route but wondering if anyone has any confirmation that it is okay to do so.
Hiii,

At this point it's a personal choice to be honest, G4S isn't answering or giving any info on to when we will get the confirmation email. I called today and they said they don't know when we will be getting information, that all I could do was wait.
I heard different people that applied on Saturday already got a response either they app got returned, or an application number was sent to them, which is positive to know.

jekapatrim

Apr 5, 2014
I keep hearing AOR are being received. Have anyone in this group received it yet? Just trying to understand the timeframe. Thanks!

wjcv

May 28, 2015
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
20-11-2023
AOR Received.
29-11-2023
Where did you heard that?
This process is really stressful.
I have been checking online and I cannot find anyone sharing their experience with an AOR.
Thanks.

I heard people who submitted their apps on Saturday were getting either AOR or their app returned.

jekapatrim

Apr 5, 2014
Where did you heard that?
This process is really stressful.
I have been checking online and I cannot find anyone sharing their experience with an AOR.
Thanks.
Someone else on another Facebook group confirmed his cousin received the AOR already. He didn’t confirm when he applied though.
If anyone receives it, please share your timeline to give everyone an idea of how long it takes. Thanks!

Reactions: wjcv

Andreamm14

Nov 25, 2023
Hiii,

At this point it's a personal choice to be honest, G4S isn't answering or giving any info on to when we will get the confirmation email. I called today and they said they don't know when we will be getting information, that all I could do was wait.
I heard different people that applied on Saturday already got a response either they app got returned, or an application number was sent to them, which is positive to know.
Hi!! Those that got their application returned, what was the reason?

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Someone else on another Facebook group confirmed his cousin received the AOR already. He didn’t confirm when he applied though.
If anyone receives it, please share your timeline to give everyone an idea of how long it takes. Thanks!
Do we know of anyone that applied on Tuesday or Wednesday and got their AOR already?

Any idea or estimates of how many application have been sent in already and when they will closing the applications?

Seems like they have kept this open beyond anyones expectations. Wonder whats happening behind the scenes, surely there are more applications than their quota of 11k already.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Do we know of anyone that applied on Tuesday or Wednesday and got their AOR already?

Any idea or estimates of how many application have been sent in already and when they will closing the applications?

Seems like they have kept this open beyond anyones expectations. Wonder whats happening behind the scenes, surely there are more applications than their quota of 11k already.
My guess is that they already have more than the quota but are keeping the program open longer and still accepting applications because they know a percentage of applications will be refused as incomplete

Cgar

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
My guess is that they already have more than the quota but are keeping the program open longer and still accepting applications because they know a percentage of applications will be refused as incomplete
So, does that mean that mean they will get to 11,000 applications and stop? Or process all the complete applications anyways?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
So, does that mean that mean they will get to 11,000 applications and stop? Or process all the complete applications anyways?
I'm just guessing of course, however I think they will stop accepting applications at some point once they think they have more than enough to fill the quota, even with the rejections.