+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Permanent Residence application during masters studies

asifned

Jun 24, 2016
Hi,

My name is Asif Khan from Pakistan. I am a Mechanical Engineer and intend to get admission in Masters Program from University of Saskatchewan. I heard from my friends and colleagues that during masters studies from University of Saskatchewan, after a period of 8 to 9 months, I could apply for the Canadian permanent residence. Can anybody please confirm the same.

Regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
asifned said:
Hi,

My name is Asif Khan from Pakistan. I am a Mechanical Engineer and intend to get admission in Masters Program from University of Saskatchewan. I heard from my friends and colleagues that during masters studies from University of Saskatchewan, after a period of 8 to 9 months, I could apply for the Canadian permanent residence. Can anybody please confirm the same.

Regards
You can file anytime.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bs65 said:
under what criteria though not just the Masters ?
If OP already has enough foreign work experience, IELTS score and ECA then an EE profile can be filled and submitted anytime.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
jairichi said:
If OP already has enough foreign work experience, IELTS score and ECA then an EE profile can be filled and submitted anytime.
maybe but has not stated any of those just applying to do a masters hence the question