Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
I applied for CSQ through PEQ in beginning March 2020. Received AOR on 19th March 2020. Request for taking value test on March 3. Passed value test on March 8.

Now, today, I’ve received a letter from MIFI saying that they need more time to study my documents in-depth and they’re not sure how much time would this take. Has anyone received similar letter in the past and any idea how much time would it take for the MIFI to take a decision on my application?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I applied for CSQ through PEQ in beginning March 2020. Received AOR on 19th March 2020. Request for taking value test on March 3. Passed value test on March 8.

Now, today, I’ve received a letter from MIFI saying that they need more time to study my documents in-depth and they’re not sure how much time would this take. Has anyone received similar letter in the past and any idea how much time would it take for the MIFI to take a decision on my application?
Check your dates again. You got values test before AOR. This has never happened before.

Did you apply as student or worker?
What proof did you supply for french language proficiency?
Does the letter say - verification letter?