+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

People with upfront medical and still got medical request/ Answered

Jayamrutia

Apr 4, 2014
hello guy, i have submitted upfront medical but still got medical request. this is what i did before they found my medical and got passport request.

applied : 7th july/online/ upfront medical/ India
medical request: 14th september
CSE general: 17th sept/ acknowledgement of CSE 22nd spet
2nd CSE general: 20th september
CSE bangalore: october 3th/ forwarded to delhi
CSE delhi: october 4th
medical passed and passport request: october 4th
passport submitted : October 6th

I want to discuss 2-3 things about the process.
1) In my case as you can see, general IRCC form did not help me. so its always better to do CSE by knowing where exactly your application is being processed along with IRCC general

2) explain your situation that upfront medical was uploaded to server by UMI number. and hospital suggested to inform cic to find medical by UMI number instead of IME number.

3) When i went to the hospital for redoing medical, they refused that they can not do re medical unless old one is expired.

4) i have submitted EDE type medical and got request of Non-ede. so i believe EDE and Non-EDE type are same, its just how they will interpret the results at their end. ( suggested by highly experienced forum members)

5) include you passport copy, medical information receipt ( which has UMI) / and medical request form you got from cic in all CSE

raghav30389

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
I am in a similar situation too.. Just got a message from CIC asking me to upload medical information forms for my wife while I already submitted hers about a month back. And I don't see any upload option on my CIC account. So not sure where I can submit any new information?

Apr 2, 2018
I am in similar situation as well. We (my wife is the primary applicant and I and my son is dependent) applied from Canada, did our medical exam on February 7, 2018, medical passed on February 17, 208. Then the online portal changed back to "we do not need your medical exam." Today, on May 11, my wife received a new medical request through the IMM1017E form. However, they did not ask for my medical or my son's medical. She just submitted a CSE. Let's see what happens.

torontob

Aug 10, 2009
hello guy, i have submitted upfront medical but still got medical request. this is what i did before they found my medical and got passport request.

applied : 7th july/online/ upfront medical/ India
medical request: 14th september
CSE general: 17th sept/ acknowledgement of CSE 22nd spet
2nd CSE general: 20th september
CSE bangalore: october 3th/ forwarded to delhi
CSE delhi: october 4th
medical passed and passport request: october 4th
passport submitted : October 6th

I want to discuss 2-3 things about the process.
1) In my case as you can see, general IRCC form did not help me. so its always better to do CSE by knowing where exactly your application is being processed along with IRCC general

2) explain your situation that upfront medical was uploaded to server by UMI number. and hospital suggested to inform cic to find medical by UMI number instead of IME number.

3) When i went to the hospital for redoing medical, they refused that they can not do re medical unless old one is expired.

4) i have submitted EDE type medical and got request of Non-ede. so i believe EDE and Non-EDE type are same, its just how they will interpret the results at their end. ( suggested by highly experienced forum members)

5) include you passport copy, medical information receipt ( which has UMI) / and medical request form you got from cic in all CSE
Hi - thanks for creating new thread for this. We are in the same situation but with a PGP application.
Do you think this still works or rules changed? Our panel physician says we should do the exam again as he can't amend old ones.

I am wondering if your case moved ahead without the need to do medical again?

Santakloss

Jul 5, 2018
I am in similar situation as well. We (my wife is the primary applicant and I and my son is dependent) applied from Canada, did our medical exam on February 7, 2018, medical passed on February 17, 208. Then the online portal changed back to "we do not need your medical exam." Today, on May 11, my wife received a new medical request through the IMM1017E form. However, they did not ask for my medical or my son's medical. She just submitted a CSE. Let's see what happens.
Hi, pls how did you resolve this because I am in the same situation right now.I applied for PR under EE on March of 2018 and we did our medicals upfront in Feb,2018.The application was denied and we re-applied in August 2018 with the same Medical form.They confrimed in Sept that we passed our medicals but on Jan 10th,the rquested another medical from all of us excluding my youngest baby.I called them and they said is probably becuase our medicals will be one yr in Feb of 2019 and they need a new one before making their decison and that my son's medical requested form may have been ommitted in error.To save time,my family went for another medical test generating an upfront medical form for my youngest baby whose medical request form was not included.Now am thinking of sending this through Case specific enquiry and I don't know if that's the best approach. Pls I will appreciate if you can share how you tackled yours.Thanks!

UBUKA44

Jan 8, 2022
I received a letter for go for medical exam. Unfortunately, I didn't know I was suppose to present the letter at the medical centre. My examination was recorded as Upfront medical. it's been more than a month, the officer handling my file is still waiting for my medical result base on the ime number. I have written them via webform but no response. What should I do at this time. I thought of sending a letter to the processing office via courier? Advise please