16th June 2012
Med's Done....
5th july 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16th June 2012
sunnysport said:
Absolutely correct, I too feel exactly the same. Lost three years of my career settling time.

This whole episode of applying and waiting has almost derailed our future and any plans for the future life have gone for a toss.

Even after getting the visa there is so much to think of and plan with no guarantee of success. We are all prepared to make efforts and sacrifices but this uncertainty is sort of killing.

There are no proper updates from NDVO, after every 3-4 months NDVO gives some sort of Lollipop and we all fall for it. fact is MI-1 have not received the PR stamp for soooo long.

Finally I feel I should get out of the dream world and understand the reality of this futile exercise of waiting and waiting. I got into the process assuming a wait of max one year (against a promised 6-8 months). I WAS WAY OFF MARK.

Hope I am proved wrong.

Sunny
U r right i too often these days feel the same way...

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
THE TABLE CONSOLES FEB/MARCH APPLICANTS WHO IN WAITING WHILE APRIL APPLICANTS GOT JUMPED THE QUE

IF IS TO INFORM THAT "you are not alone"

THIS IS A FORUM FOR DISCUSSION NOT "WIKEPEDIA" TO SERVE SPOT ON INFO ONLY

paritosh said:
Hi dont make the forum pages too lengthy by putting lists Its not even worth to see who are waiting we need just to put informationfor those whose files processed.... Its not giving any indication what's it.....we have to be comprise on the information so visit of the forum can give only important information such as time line . Anyway it depends on you alll. I will never going to update my timeline if such trend prevails and that will even not make any difference.
BYE

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Updated NOC People in waiting 66 left

1) canlove (april 2010
2) Ohmygod (Feb 2010) (NOC 0111)
3) Honeyjack (Feb 2010) (Noc 0111)
4) Destination BC ( Feb2010) Noc 0111
5) Jency ( May 2010 Noc 1111
6) Home canada (Feb 2010) (NOC0111)
7) Arpender (May 2010)
8 ) his_grace (Wonder when)
9) Nicky Royal (Wonder when)
10) Satnak ( April 29,2010) NOC 4131
11) Sakhi (Feb 10)
12) Maran1976 (April 2010
13) adidas (April 30, 2010
14) instant_karma (April 2010) NOC 0213
15) Foreverurs (NOV 2010 applicant ( MI2)
16) laxmanbhardwaj (Feb 2010
17) amitsmeet (march 2010) NOC 0111
18) coolchefs (march 2010
19) tej (Wonder when)
20) Pal83 (April 2010
21) Pareshpatel (April 2010) Noc 1111
22) akapoor ( may 2010 Noc 1111
23) NANO (Feb 2010)
24) AJM (Aug 2009)
25) SJM (May 2010
26)pharmaguy (march 2010)
27)charanjit (may 2010
28)hiteshdand (march 2010 NOc 0111
29)minhas82 (june 2010 Noc 4131
30)lakhwinder (june 2010 Noc 4131
31)kavya (Wonder when)
32)
33) VISMAYAP (april 2010
34) devu ( feb 2010
35) Honey Faridkot (Wonder when)
36) Chingwell (June 2010)
37) To Dreamland (Wonder when)
38) Somesh (April 2010
39) Rao Manoj (April 2010
40) Jyothiratheesh (Wonder when)
41) bishista1 (April 2010
42)rawaljignesh82 (June 2010
43) Paramjit_Kawal (MArch 2010
44) Candy-canada ( May 2010 Noc 4131
45) Fingers Crossed (April 2010
46) Rsb2010 (April 2010
47)John Tutt (May 2010
48)Gsidhu (June 2010
49) snaju gladder (Wonder when)
50) Goldy sharma (April 2010
51) Dreamsaboutcanada (June 2010) NOC0213
52) Laxu (April 2010)
53) Nikjj (April 2010)
54) Raja13 (Feb 2010)
55) Getcanada Feb 2010 1111
56) sand surrey (May 2010
57) PKG916 ( New Bie)
58) Sunny sport (April 2010 NOC 0213
59) Jency (May 2010 )
60) Rksharma (March 30 ,2010)
61) Natasha ( feb 2010 AOR April 10 NOC 4021
62)dreamtocanada (June 2010 AOR dec 2010)
63) Navirai55 ( June 2010 0 Noc 0111
64) Kavya ( june 2010 Noc 4131
65) honey faridkot ( June 2010 Noc 1111
66) Dreamtocanada (May 2010 NOc 3152
67) SHIALRA (MARCH 2010 noc 0213

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Amri24 said:
U r right i too often these days feel the same way...
horrible....that was the time when we r very energetic and ready to struggle happily for settling their & we became settled but now it is not so easy i.e more struggle n more time.......... totally lost of last three year of waiting. totally unstable mind & all the plan on hold even buy a new car ........we knows not much time of waiting is left & hope we get it soon with grace of god. But delight was much more at that time than today

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
horrible....that was the time when we r very energetic and ready to struggle happily for settling their & we became settled but now it is not so easy i.e more struggle n more time.......... totally lost of last three year of waiting. totally unstable mind & all the plan on hold even buy a new car ........we knows not much time of waiting is left & hope we get it soon with grace of god. But delight was much more at that time than today
Keeping up the spirit I am reproducing one of my posts more than a year back :-

1. I am not buying a new Car and driving my 9 years old Car in the Hope I would finally go to Canada.
2. I am not even getting the power window and suspension of the car done up in the hope I would be going.
3 I am not changing my Job since I have made my vertical aware of the application !!! New Job new address New Vertical do not know how they would react.
4. All the fans in my house are wobbling and do not let me have a peaceful sleep but I am still living with them.
5. I still watch the 25 inch flat T.V. and do not buy a Plasma!!!! In the Hope !!!!
6. I am not spending on my holidaying to save money which I might need to show as funds to the VO.

Hope is what keeps us alive and going.

AFTER MORE THAN ONE YEAR OF THE POST I AM STILL SITTING AT THE SAME SPOT.

Sunny

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
sunnysport said:

1. I am not buying a new Car and driving my 9 years old Car in the Hope I would finally go to Canada.
2. I am not even getting the power window and suspension of the car done up in the hope I would be going.
3 I am not changing my Job since I have made my vertical aware of the application !!! New Job new address New Vertical do not know how they would react.
4. All the fans in my house are wobbling and do not let me have a peaceful sleep but I am still living with them.
5. I still watch the 25 inch flat T.V. and do not buy a Plasma!!!! In the Hope !!!!
6. I am not spending on my holidaying to save money which I might need to show as funds to the VO.

Sunny
hahahaha............lol.....paji pakhey tan mere v mainu rati soun nahi dende c per ik saal pehley mai change kra laye kyonke mainu pta c cic walan ney ina time la dena hai

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
hahahaha............lol.....paji pakhey tan mere v mainu rati soun nahi dende c per ik saal pehley mai change kra laye kyonke mainu pta c cic walan ney ina time la dena hai
Jad Canada jaoge te mainu de jaana pakhey !!!

Sunny

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
sunnysport said:
Jad Canada jaoge te mainu de jaana pakhey !!!

Sunny
Paji pakhey chalan to pehla2 tusi canada pahunch jana hai (ik hor mithi goli dil nu smjan wastey)

pal83

Jun 24, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th April 2010
Doc's Request.
10th June 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR Received 1/12/2010
VISA ISSUED...
Hope
LANDED..........
Dont know
sunnysport said:

Sunny

including yours I have many others reasons tooSame here..
I am married since 2 years but I haven't gone for honeymoon yet Not planning for baby too.
I am riding 17 years old bike though I have capacity to buy new one today itself.
I love music but not buying music system.
PLEASE PLEASE CANADA do somethings for us... Life became " Life of Pie"

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
pal83 said:
I am married since 2 years but I haven't gone for honeymoon yet Not planning for baby too.
I am riding 17 years old bike though I have capacity to buy new one today itself.
Hey god kuch to socho hum garibo ka

TO DREAMLAND

Jan 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Visa recd on 24th Feb '14

Sunny

Everybody who are in this" waiting do or die game" has his/her agonies to share, though this forum is not meant for the same.
I lost my wife 4 years back. When I was on the edge of giving up my life, a friend of mine shared this idea of applying for Canada pr. As a last hope of life I applied for pr 3 years back when I was 43 hoping to have a new life in a new place, building up a happy family there . Now I am 46 in the middle of nowhere, having no concrete future plans being in a boat in the middle of storm. Don't know what next.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@sunnyji, palji nd others,
Ur indignation resulted by indiffrent processing system of our application by chc is understandable.As we all are professionals nd aspire to explore better career path for ourselves nd this is what exactly prompted us to see if our efforts would succeed in Canada,given the opportunities opened out to us about three yrs back.Unfortunately,it has not worked nd pushed us back to the wall,which would have not happened had CIC stuck to the then declared processing system.Easier said than done,we have to accept it as such, considering it the "WILL OF ALMIGHTY" ND pray to HIM to help us find a way out of our present state.
Sir, I am so touched by ur expressions that I have planned to visit "SHRI DARBAR SAHAB" tomorrow to offer my heart felt prayers in the capacity of a representative of my all bretheren/sisters in the forum. I have unflinching faith in Shri Guru Ramdassji nd hope our prayers would be heard.
GOOD LUCK ND MAy GOD BLESS ALL !!!!
parhar51

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
parhar51 said:
@ sunnyji, palji nd others,
Ur indignation resulted by indiffrent processing system of our application by chc is understandable.As we all are professionals nd aspire to explore better career path for ourselves nd this is what exactly prompted us to see if our efforts would succeed in Canada,given the opportunities opened out to us about three yrs back.Unfortunately,it has not worked nd pushed us back to the wall,which would have not happened had CIC stuck to the then declared processing system.Easier said than done,we have to accept it as such, considering it the "WILL OF ALMIGHTY" ND pray to HIM to help us find a way out of our present state.
Sir, I am so touched by ur expressions that I have planned to visit "SHRI DARBAR SAHAB" tomorrow to offer my heart felt prayers in the capacity of a representative of my all bretheren/sisters in the forum. I have unflinching faith in Shri Guru Ramdassji nd hope our prayers would be heard.
GOOD LUCK ND MAy GOD BLESS ALL !!!!
parhar51
Thanks Parharji, Its people like you and support of each other in this forum which keeps us going on, believing that we are not alone.
Its not that we are not capable of surviving or doing good in India, it is the uncertainty and personal issues like to what 'To Dreamland' referred to.

Hope everything will work out well for all.

Sunny

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
As per News Relaease under new fswp cic will start accepting new application from 04/05/2013
and I think by that time all the M1, M2 and M3 applicants will get through.

Best of Luck to all...

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
Positive development

New Federal Skilled Worker Program to accept applications beginning May 4, 2013
Ottawa, December 19, 2012 — The new selection system for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) will take effect on May 4, 2013 at which time the program will re-open for applications, Citizenship, Immigration, and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.
“The government's number one priority remains jobs, economic growth, and long-term prosperity,” said Minister Kenney. “The new Federal Skilled Worker Program criteria will ensure Canada is selecting the skilled immigrants our economy needs, who are the most likely to succeed and fully realize their potential in Canada.”
The improvements to the FSWP points grid are based on a large body of research which has consistently shown that language proficiency and youth are two of the most important factors in the economic success of immigrants.
The final changes to the FSWP selection criteria include:
* Minimum official language thresholds and increased points for official language proficiency, making language the most important factor in the selection process;
* Increased emphasis on younger immigrants, who are more likely to acquire valuable Canadian experience, are better positioned to adapt to changing labour market conditions, and who will spend a greater number of years contributing to Canada's economy;
* Introduction of the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), so that education points awarded reflect the foreign credential's true value in Canada;
* Changes to the arranged employment process, allowing employers to hire applicants quickly, if there is a demonstrated need in the Canadian labour market; and
* Additional adaptability points for spousal language ability and Canadian work experience.
“For too long, too many immigrants to Canada have experienced underemployement and unemployment, and this has been detrimental to these newcomers and to the Canadian economy,” said Minister Kenney. “Our transformational changes to the FSWP will help ensure that skilled newcomers are able to contribute their skills fully to the economy as soon as possible. This is good for newcomers, good for the economy, and good for all Canadians.”
There are two new steps to the new selection system. First, applicants will have to demonstrate that they meet the minimum language threshold, which is level 7 of the Canadian Language Benchmark assessment system. Applicants will be able to get a language assessment from existing agencies designated by the Minister and listed on the CIC website
Second, applicants will have their education credentials assessed prior to arriving in Canada. A list of assessment organizations designated by the Minister will be made available early in the New Year. The assessment of foreign educational credentials will provide prospective newcomers with a more realistic understanding of how their credentials compare to education standards in Canada. It will also give them the opportunity to upgrade their education prior to coming to Canada if they choose.
It is important to note that these changes will not apply to people who have applied to the FSWP prior to May 4, 2013 with a qualifying arranged job offer or under the Ph.D. stream.
As recently announced, due to the actions taken over the past months, new applications under the FSWP will be processed in a few months, rather than a few years. In order to ensure fast processing times and to avoid backlogs, the new FSWP will accept a fixed number of applications each year.
In the medium term, the Government is also moving forward to develop and implement an Expression of Interest (EOI) model, which will provide employers with access to a pool of skilled workers.