Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Hi
Has anyone applied for pcc or has been through the process.Plz guide regarding the address and fees to be sent to UAE.Website just sez fees but does not mention how much

sunny1975

Star Member
Jun 14, 2010
hi,

I am in UAE. which emirates in UAE you need PCC.

I know that you need to take finger print in USA and some forms filled and attach self addressed envelop and send it to UAE police for getting the PCC.

Or other fast way is get figer print in USA and send it to someone in UAE and he will apply on behalf of you.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sunny

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
sunny1975 said:
hi,

I am in UAE. which emirates in UAE you need PCC.

I know that you need to take finger print in USA and some forms filled and attach self addressed envelop and send it to UAE police for getting the PCC.

Or other fast way is get figer print in USA and send it to someone in UAE and he will apply on behalf of you.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sunny

Hi Sunny

Thank u for replying.I need pcc from Dubai.I do not have anyone over there.I tried sending mail to the email address listed on cic website but the mail is comming back.If you are residing over there would you be able to enquire about the fees involved please.I have completed all the formalities from here.I need addresws and the fees and also I do not have copy of visa bcoz I had travelled back in 1996 and was there for 7 months.The passport in which I had the visa is cancelled passport which expired in 2002.Unfortunately I have misplaced that passport.So these are few things I had to clarify from police officials in Dubai.I will be grateful if you can assist me .

Regards,
Abedi

soumyas13

Jun 11, 2012
Hello everyone

I have a problem with my PCC from UAE.I got the PCC but its spelled in the way they say my name in Arabic. :(
Though all the passport and UAE visa details are correct, there is a slight change in my first name.Will this create a problem?It is not going to be easy to get another one at this stage.Should I mention anything while sending this PCC to CHC?
Eagerly looking forward to inputs from fellow memebers!

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can anybody who got uae pcc from outside UAE got back the fingerprints card(which u sent) alongwith the PCC application