+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEOPLE FROM PAKISTAN WAITING FOR 2ND STEP (PPR), PLZ SHARE.

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
Congratulations Shan i am very happy for you

just one question

did u receive email from london for 2nd step and did they send u the email on the address which you mentioned in your step 1 update paper?

Thanks

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
chaudri786 said:
Congratulations Shan i am very happy for you

just one question

did u receive email from london for 2nd step and did they send u the email on the address which you mentioned in your step 1 update paper?

Thanks

thanx dear. yah i received email from London for 2nd step, and my addresses r same from 1st day of application to till date.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey all

i have got my visa . i see that you have also got it. congrats. hope to see u soon in Saskatoon.

good luck to everybody present on this forum .

Hasse.

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hasse said:
hey all

i have got my visa . i see that you have also got it. congrats. hope to see u soon in Saskatoon.

good luck to everybody present on this forum .

Hasse.
Congrats Hasse bhai.
Best of luck in canada, And plz pray for me.
May Allah help us all

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Hi

does any one know about whats happening with 2007 applications which were transfered to London? any hope for those applicants?

babrsultan

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Hello Everyone!

I submitted my medicals a month ago along with proof of funds, establishment process, proof of relatives living in canada for the last two years. I have got a response via email from CHC London which states that i have to provide proof of funds in my own personal bank account. I had shown bank statement of my supporting family member i.e. my brother in law. Does anyone know the alternatives to personal bank statement as i don't have a bank account with such amount for the last six months.

I would love to know how you people proofed the availability of funds. Prompt response will be highly regarded.

I anxiously await your responses.

Regards,
Sultan

chaudri786

Star Member
Jul 18, 2008
With the grace of Almight Allah SWT i have received back my passport with stamps on them.

Thanks for all help ;D

for better

Jul 26, 2011
dear shan_haider or who ever got his PR,

my medical was done on 19th september and I got step 1 on 3rd october.can u tell me what is the time duration between step 1 and step 2.
thanks.

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
for better said:
dear shan_haider or who ever got his PR,

my medical was done on 19th september and I got step 1 on 3rd october.can u tell me what is the time duration between step 1 and step 2.
thanks.

almost 1 month.

mfi

Oct 6, 2011
Dear shan_e_haider,

First of all, I would like to thank you to help the community here even after success. There are very few people who help others after success.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration program. I want to ask you few things:

1. I have evaluated myself on cic.gov.ca. I am just confused about education questions there and this is deciding factor for me because if I select any other option it says you are not eligible. I have done BCS of 2 years (computer sciences). So my total years of qualification is 14 years. I am selecting the following option. Please let me know what will be the suitable option for me in this section:

"Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education".

2. how much time they take to tell us that either we are eligible or not for quebec immigration after sending the application initially (From Pakistan)?

2. How much time they take to call for interview after submission of the application (From Pakistan)?

3. If succeeded in the interview, how much more time they take to issue the visa (To Pakistani Applicants)?

4. Is learning the french necessary to qualify to quebec immigration?

5. Is processing fee refundable if anyone does not qualify?

6. Where the interview is taken place for Pakistani applicants (Hong Kong OR London)?

I will appreciate if you can give me your cell number or email.

Thanks in advance.

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
Dear shan_e_haider,

First of all, I would like to thank you to help the community here even after success. There are very few people who help others after success.

I want to apply for Quebec immigration program. I want to ask you few things:

1. I have evaluated myself on cic.gov.ca. I am just confused about education questions there and this is deciding factor for me because if I select any other option it says you are not eligible. I have done BCS of 2 years (computer sciences). So my total years of qualification is 14 years. I am selecting the following option. Please let me know what will be the suitable option for me in this section:

"Technical post-secondary diploma - 3 years (in Québec, the diploma is obtained after completing 14 years of full-time education".

please check online evaluation

2. how much time they take to tell us that either we are eligible or not for quebec immigration after sending the application initially (From Pakistan)?

2. How much time they take to call for interview after submission of the application (From Pakistan)?

now a days they r replying v quickly , i took 3 years

3. If succeeded in the interview, how much more time they take to issue the visa (To Pakistani Applicants)?

Depend upon Federal VO ,

4. Is learning the french necessary to qualify to quebec immigration?

V much , Without French you can not get CSQ . the interview will be in totally french 80% ,

5. Is processing fee refundable if anyone does not qualify?

no

6. Where the interview is taken place for Pakistani applicants (Hong Kong OR London)?

Abu dhabi

I will appreciate if you can give me your cell number or email.

Thanks in advance.

mfi

Oct 6, 2011
Dear rana_quebec,

Thanks for your reply. But I just need clarification for the following 3 questions:

1. I have done already online evaluation myself on cic.gov.ca. I am just confused about education questions there and this is deciding factor for me because if I select any other option it says you are not eligible. I have done BCS of 2 years (computer sciences). So my total years of qualification is 14 years. I am selecting the following option. Please let me know is it right option for me or what will be the suitable option for me in this section:

2. How much time they take to call for interview after submission of the application (From Pakistan)? Does anybody apply in 2011 or even 2010? How much time they took to call for interview?

3. The interview travelling cost will have to bear to candidate ?

Thanks.

mfi

Oct 6, 2011
Still waiting for the good advice on the above from the experienced immigrants?

Thanks.