+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PEO Ontario Technical Exam Preparation Mechanical Engineer

karim10

Jul 22, 2019
Dear All ,

I am creating this trend for PEO Licensing technical Exam Preparation and specifically for Mechanical Engineers .

First Please advise if one has a previous exams Solution

Thanks a lot

nayyar_asif

Sep 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Can you float EIT applications in two provinces in-parallel. Like you submit one at PEO and other at APEGA? Is this possible?

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
I have prepared from past questions & solutions -topic wise for Mechanical Engineering (2013-2020 and 2022 )

Subjects I chose MEC A7 and MEC B1

Just followed the notes I prepared for each subject

Ping me for details

boge

Nov 9, 2022
Hello i am matiwos. I am nurse i have 6 years experience so i need work to cadana Please help me.

Nov 21, 2022
I have prepared from past questions & solutions -topic wise for Mechanical Engineering (2013-2020 and 2022 )

Ping me for details
Hi Rodriguez,

I am giving my technical exam. I have selected MEC A7. I need past questions and solutions. Please let me know.

Paresh Patel

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021

Ping me for details
Hello James, Can they let you to select which exams you want to do or they are the ones who choose the examns?

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021

Ed Doetzel

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Calgary
Well, I’m planing doing mine in Ontario and I’ve studied outside Canada (Col) so probably I’ll have to do the tech exam, so my question is, after apply for license, . Can you choose the subjects of the technical exams?
My understanding is if you end up in PEO confirmatory program they assign you three exams and you get to choose a complementary category exam.

You do not have to register with PEO. If you register with APEGA you may be able to write the very easy FE exam instead.

But it really depends. Some people get 6 or 9 or even more exams. I got 19.

prindav2021

Oct 26, 2021
Guys another question, I would be a non-ceab program. Do you know how I would have to send my transcripts to PEO. Are they loaded online?

Ed Doetzel

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Calgary
Guys another question, I would be a non-ceab program. Do you know how I would have to send my transcripts to PEO. Are they loaded online?
I believe they have to be sent directly by the institution. It could be electronic by now but best way to find out is to get started. PEO is making changes starting July 31st that will greatly disadvantage many applicants.

ptkcanada

May 4, 2023
If you're interested, I can provide exam solutions for the subjects listed below for past exams (2018, 2019):

1) Metrology

2) Tooling, Jigs and Fixture Design

3) Engineering Economics

4) Production Management

5) Design and Manufacture of Machine Elements

6) Quality Planning, Control and Assurance.

Feel free to contact me.

Reactions: CanadianSpider