+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pending WES report

tajeeeee

May 14, 2013
Hi all,
I have a quick query.
I applied for wes on 8th may and on 15th may my status was completed and dispatched by internantional registered mail with the tracking number.
Since then i hav been tracking it but i have'nt received it yet.
Today i ordered an additional copy via internantional express mail.
So my question is can i send my application without ECA report and mentioning in the covering letter that ill send the report as soon as
i receive it in 4 or 5 days ???
Also my report is visible online so meanwhile CIC can check it on WES website????

Please your early response would be appricaiated as iam very much confused and worried ..

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tajeeeee said:
Hi all,
I have a quick query.
I applied for wes on 8th may and on 15th may my status was completed and dispatched by internantional registered mail with the tracking number.
Since then i hav been tracking it but i have'nt received it yet.
Today i ordered an additional copy via internantional express mail.
So my question is can i send my application without ECA report and mentioning in the covering letter that ill send the report as soon as
i receive it in 4 or 5 days ???
Also my report is visible online so meanwhile CIC can check it on WES website????

Please your early response would be appricaiated as iam very much confused and worried ..
tajeeeee, you cant apply without original ECA report, if you will send your app without original ECA report, your application would be considered as incomplete and would be returned without second thought.

majidtr

Mar 19, 2013
I think you should wait for the WES report and send the complete package otherwsie they will send your applications back as uncomplete.

Clickitt

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
21XX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tajeeeee said:
thnx..

So can i attach the additional copy which i have ordered??
Yes, that should not be a problem!!