+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pending Police Clearance Certificate

jfider

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Hi All. I finally got an answer after calling IRCC 2x to check the real status why our family’s application is not moving after AOR on Sep 2 (CEC Inland). I was hoping there’s someone who’s been in this dilemma. We applied for Qatar PCC on March 2020. We got our ITA on May, accepted on June, and submitted our docs on Sep2. We provided an explanation letter that we still haven’t received the PCC from Qatar Embassy attaching all the proofs (submitted docs, receipt from Qatar Embassy and confirmation email from Embassy with estimated completion (6-8mos). On Thurs (Nov19), the QEmbassy replied to our inquiry saying they still havent received the PCC from Doha upto date, and not sure when its coming due to the fcovid. I notified IRCC tru webform for the update attaching the email from Qatar’s CEID along with QEmbassy’s response that my pcc application is still on process. Will IRCC cancel our application for not providing the PCC? Is there anyone who got approved for providing only the supporting docs proving that they tried their best to get the PC? This week is such a stressful week.

sajib_22

Jan 20, 2018
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hi All. I finally got an answer after calling IRCC 2x to check the real status why our family’s application is not moving after AOR on Sep 2 (CEC Inland). I was hoping there’s someone who’s been in this dilemma. We applied for Qatar PCC on March 2020. We got our ITA on May, accepted on June, and submitted our docs on Sep2. We provided an explanation letter that we still haven’t received the PCC from Qatar Embassy attaching all the proofs (submitted docs, receipt from Qatar Embassy and confirmation email from Embassy with estimated completion (6-8mos). On Thurs (Nov19), the QEmbassy replied to our inquiry saying they still havent received the PCC from Doha upto date, and not sure when its coming due to the fcovid. I notified IRCC tru webform for the update attaching the email from Qatar’s CEID along with QEmbassy’s response that my pcc application is still on process. Will IRCC cancel our application for not providing the PCC? Is there anyone who got approved for providing only the supporting docs proving that they tried their best to get the PC? This week is such a stressful week.
Hi, what is the status of your PR application? Have you received it? Did IRCC ask for your Qatar PCC? Or did they reject your application? Hope everything is fine. Thanks...