+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pending Officer Review

PAhmed

Jan 7, 2016
Hi Experts,
I got a mail from Singapore Canada Visa office that, my study permit file "Pending Officer Review". What is the meaning of this?
Please note, tried several times to link my application through GC Key account but failed after submissions of documents.
I am very much worried about this context.

Thanks.

PAhmed

Jan 7, 2016
From Bangladesh VFS, file submitted on 24th May, received Singapore Canada Visa office on 28th May.
Till then unable to link my application through GC Key account. Can't understand about the problem.

Arifaayon

Oct 21, 2017
I applied on 16th April from VFS Dhaka and linked my account on 22nd may thn I request a Case Specific Inquiry on 24th may and got reply on june 4th that my application is is currently pending officer review. Don't know what to do. it's been 8 weeks

aliakber

Jun 19, 2019
Awesome! Congratulations brother.
Can you tell me how much time did it take to get the final decision after the "pending officer review" email?
It would be great if u tell me your full timeline. I'm kind of in the same situation :(

aliakber

Jun 19, 2019
Wow! So fast. My application was in secondary clearance and I got the mail of "pending officer review" today. So hopefully will get the decision soon.

jummakhn

May 29, 2019
I applied on 16th April from VFS Dhaka and linked my account on 22nd may thn I request a Case Specific Inquiry on 24th may and got reply on june 4th that my application is is currently pending officer review. Don't know what to do. it's been 8 weeks
same here i applied on 15th may

aliakber

Jun 19, 2019
When did you get the final decision?