+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pending final decision

Dabe93

Mar 11, 2019
Hello guys i just received this email from the dakar visa office, i have not done any medical and just tracked my application online and it says z being under processing. so help me guys
Good day,

Your file is pending final decision by an immigration officer.

Your passport will be returned to the CANVAC office. You can verify on VFS website that the CANVAC office has received your passport by using the tracking number that was given to you.

Keep in mind the delay of deliverance between the main office in Dakar and your country of residence.

Best regards,

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hello guys i just received this email from the dakar visa office, i have not done any medical and just tracked my application online and it says z being under processing. so help me guys
Good day,

Your file is pending final decision by an immigration officer.

Your passport will be returned to the CANVAC office. You can verify on VFS website that the CANVAC office has received your passport by using the tracking number that was given to you.

Keep in mind the delay of deliverance between the main office in Dakar and your country of residence.

Best regards,

Link your application online, you'll see some actual status;

Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category . Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport from drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.