+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pending Application on my TRV

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

Good Day!

I would like to ask some help if anyone here had same experience on my TRV application. I applied last July 29, 2019 here in UAE through online application. As per checking on there system it would take 49 days for the processing but I know sometimes there is some delayed on the processing however my application still on the same status that they will send me message once they start reviewing my eligibility it's been 82 days when the time I was submitted my application and I made a follow up last Sep. 24 through web form and they replied Sept 30 to told me that they will forward my concern. After that I did not received any updates from there side I don't know where I can make a follow-up again to ask for the status of my application. Thank you in advanced

Techwhiz95

Sep 17, 2019
Abu Dhabi Visa Office is known to be horrendously slow and have a solid track record of exceeding the processing time mentioned on the CIC website. Usually it averages about three months

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
Abu Dhabi Visa Office is known to be horrendously slow and have a solid track record of exceeding the processing time mentioned on the CIC website. Usually it averages about three months
Should I send email again for follow-up? or I will wait. Thank you

kirspod

Sep 21, 2019
Hi, I applied last July 27, 2019 - Online and received on September 15, 2019 - Correspondence Letter from CIC then
September 24, 2019 – Passport received from VFS Kuwait via Abu Dhabi. It took me almost 2 months to process my TRV.

Note:
That time it says processing time is 39 days.

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
Hi, I applied last July 27, 2019 - Online and received on September 15, 2019 - Correspondence Letter from CIC then
September 24, 2019 – Passport received from VFS Kuwait via Abu Dhabi. It took me almost 2 months to process my TRV.

Note:
That time it says processing time is 39 days.
hi thank you, did you send them email for follow-up? because as I checked on my online account there is no progress on my application the first and last update was July 29 that they received my application and no additional docs required. thank you

kirspod

Sep 21, 2019
hi thank you, did you send them email for follow-up? because as I checked on my online account there is no progress on my application the first and last update was July 29 that they received my application and no additional docs required. thank you
Nope... I just waited for the email and luckily after 45 days I received another message.

July 30, 2019 - Biometrics Completed
September 15, 2019 - Correspondence Letter

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019
Nope... I just waited for the email and luckily after 45 days I received another message.

thank you.. I will wait more days.. I made a follow-up again I hope this time i will work. thankyou

ba-dz

Oct 15, 2019

Hi again I just want to ask what is with the correspondence letter that you’ve received did they requested your passport on that letter? Thank you

kirspod

Sep 21, 2019
Hi again I just want to ask what is with the correspondence letter that you’ve received did they requested your passport on that letter? Thank you
Yes!

September 15, 2019 - Correspondence Letter ( after 15 mins another email)
September 15, 2019 - Original Passport Request

rmz

Dec 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2014
Doc's Request.
13-12-2014 (CC charged)
Nomination.....
09-01-2015
AOR Received.
05-02-2015 (photos requested)
IELTS Request
sent
Hi Everyone,

Good Day!

I would like to ask some help if anyone here had same experience on my TRV application. I applied last July 29, 2019 here in UAE through online application. As per checking on there system it would take 49 days for the processing but I know sometimes there is some delayed on the processing however my application still on the same status that they will send me message once they start reviewing my eligibility it's been 82 days when the time I was submitted my application and I made a follow up last Sep. 24 through web form and they replied Sept 30 to told me that they will forward my concern. After that I did not received any updates from there side I don't know where I can make a follow-up again to ask for the status of my application. Thank you in advanced
What is the status of your background check?